đź’€ <Blade of The Eternal>: To The Shadowlands!

When you took your first unholy breath it was in the musty halls of Acherus. It is here where we must set aside our differences and work as a united Knights of the Ebon Blade if we are to defeat the Demons.

-Thassarian

Blade of The Eternal is a branch of The Ebon Blade focused on keeping the peace between both the living and the dead, and performing our duty as knights in the face of inevitable, seemingly impossible odds. This guild seeks to fill the philosophical angle of being a death knight, and to explore the brotherhood that knights have built through their shared suffering.

We accept both Knights of the Ebon Blade and allies to our cause- necromancers, plagueshifters, and other sorts looking for solace or safety under the banner of the Blade in exchange for service.

We host many roleplay-oriented events that range from simple nights of socialization to campaigns in our quest to liberate Azeroth from the clutches of evil. Stories and sub-plots are happening all the time, and there is always a job to be done. How will you contribute?

OUR GOALS:
Our guild seeks to:

• Be a positive, driving force in the community.
  • Encourage member creativity and helpfulness.
  • Foster a lore-abiding environment for all to thrive in.
  • Create regular events for all members to participate in.

OUR EXPECTATIONS:
All of our applicants should have:

• A strong understanding of both spelling and grammar.
  • Respect for themselves, their guild members, and their community.
  • A basic understanding of in-game lore.
  • An active, involved character.

Entry to this guild requires an IC and OOC interview. We value quality over quantity and wish to find others who share in the ideal.

If you feel that you are a good representative of your class and your character is looking for a band of brothers and sisters to go forth with new purpose, then we want to hear from you! If you have ANY questions or concerns, you’re always welcome to post here on the thread or whisper any of our officers at any time!

“We do what the living cannot.”

Reserved.

/tenchars

Yay, got my name back! That means new post!

Currently, BoE has been sent to investigate unusual occurrences of Scourge presence. Ghouls and other unpleasant creatures have been spotted roaming the fields of Westfall- far from their usual home in Duskwood, if that’s where they came from at all.

Good deaders.

Hey Aran. I have been looking for you and/or your guildies over the past few days in-game but so far have not seen you guys around. Is the guild not active yet or perhaps waiting closer to release?

Eyo friendo! So here’s the deal:

The guild has been me and one other person for the past several months, and I suspect it may end up staying that way. I can’t in good faith say we’re an active guild, although our story IS still slowly steaming along.

There ARE some alternatives out there that I’d recommend in the event that you happen to still be interested, however!

Knights of The Jailer
Guardians of The Throne
Residuum of Icecrown

Sorry to be such a bummer! Best of luck out there, finding your dead crew!

:eyes:

Alright, I guess Acherus is gonna need a few hitters for this.

I feel like it was sort of a poorly chosen name and that it probably means “jailer of the darned (hehe)” and not the jailer we’re currently headed towards. xD

There’s probably other guilds out there too that I’m missing- they pop up pretty frequently. I did see a “knight of acherus” guild not long ago, too, but I don’t know if it’s an alt guild or an actual one.