Blade Dance

Should it be used on single target at all?

I’m doing more of a mythic plus aoe build w collective anguish.

If you’re doing an aoe build with Collective Anguish over Chaos Theory, then Blade Dance should only be used on 3+ targets.

3 Likes

To build on this, if you ARE using Chaos Theory, you should be using Trail of Ruin and First Blood for synergy, otherwise Chaos Theory isn’t worth it.

1 Like

If you are running the Collective Anguish build (I.e the mPlus build with cycle of hatred) you remove Blade Dance from your action bar.

1 Like

Technically the 121x121 build is very viable. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and it is amazing. Currently it out sims the FB/DB build for me.

Concept is you fish for procs when DB is on CD and you don’t have a current CT proc. You get insane amount of EB dmg and when you do get a CT proc chances are you are in meta due to the larger amount of EBs. I’ve ran it in M+ and Raid to great success.

This is the build I’ve been running since the first week of January, and I’m loving it. It does fairly well (for havoc these days :roll_eyes:) in most situations, and it’s a fast-paced build.

I honestly didn’t expect it to play as well as it does. I don’t feel there is much down time and if RNG gods are in your favor you can get some solid CT procs back to back. It’s nice seeing DH high on the DPS charts again.

The number of eyebeams you can get on a boss fight is pretty crazy, too. Keeps the haste and energy bar up. Also makes it pretty good for m+. I’m not even planning on crafting any more legendaries at this point.

Burning wounds might be viable come 9.0.5 from what I’m seeing on the dh disc.

We can only hope. No more RNG CT procs please!

Jedeth just make an amazing video on this topic. Check it out on youtube.

This is just wrong, but ok.

1 Like

Yeah agreed, use first blood+blade dance forever and always imo… Only exception is pve rolling the dice build with cycle of chaos+Chaos Theory+Demonic but we are too rng as it stands and some fights you never see a return whereas CA first blood you always do