Black Temple Temporarily Unavailable

In order to address issues impacting the game service, we’ve temporarily closed Black Temple.

We intend to deploy fixes for it and then re-open the instance during scheduled weekly maintenance (on Tuesday, June 6 in this region).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

You could of just gutted the vender price of tbc epic gems like you did during mists

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I want bots gone as much as possible and RMT to be a business of lost profits, but man, this is really suspect after dropping the wow token.

So in order to fix the game we just need to come up with various illicit means, profit from it to the point where Blizzard wants a cut, have Blizzard make a legal means of the same thing and then they’ll finally fix the game.

I’m not saying Riot is a better company but the moment their MMO drops, good bye.

28 Likes

Tell everyone you fail at banning bots without telling everyone you fail at banning bots.

13 Likes

I’m guessing this is in response to: More Hacking / Botting in Classic World of Warcraft. Hopefully it is getting fixed.

5 Likes

For $300, you can unlock warglaives of azzinoth

9 Likes

Wow, so you mean to tell me you had OTHER tools available to combat RMT and botting before throwing in the WoW token? So much for last resort tool the wow token…you mean you let the population get addicted to mass quantities of gold, threw in the wow token to capitalize off that addiction, then start putting in the effort to combat the original issue?

19 Likes

If you’re gonna fix Black Temple, please fix Karazhan as well. All bots there too.

Id rather they fix botanica.

Real people do karazahn still

That is cheep, mine cost me raiding all of classic and most of bt with the same people.
That’s 100s of hours.

a fair amount of guildmates I know, it costed them $500 in gold.

1 Like

I understand the sentiment about “damned if you do, damned if you don’t”

But this was known prior to the WoW Token.
This is a increasingly common blizzard L.

4 Likes

do you think the company that sells a single skin for $70 will be better? lmao

Waiting for them to lock BGs now since apparently this is an option to fight bots

3 Likes

Their games work.

Also: no, did you even read what I said?

Like I already said it.

yes… what a shocker… no idea how some people actually believed their nonsens on for why the put in the token… nothing but for money duh.

4 Likes

So what you are saying is, you couldve shut down and fixed boosting in classic era the whole time that contributed to bots etc, but instead you wanted to create long term conditioned players that now don’t want your WOW token, so you are throwing a fit and coming up with a “now fix” method?

3 Likes

A little late to be putting more Warglaives in there, I already didn’t get mine back in TBC. :rofl:

Aka, you finally effing figured out bots are harming your game?

5 Likes