[Black Omen][Horde][Area52] Semi-Hardcore Progression

room for two returning players? Undergeared atm but will catch up and look for people to run with

Hello, I am looking for a new raiding team. I didnt raid with my old team last tier and they arent raiding this tier so I need to find a new home. I have a aff warlock and fire mage but the warlock is more geared then the mage. I like the AOTC only goals because not sure I wanna push into mythic. Raid times work for me too. Hit me up Ketchup#11416

1 Like

Absolutely. Hit one of us up on bnet.

added the bnets of the people on the post but havent seen anyone on yet. Let me know if there is another way I can get in touch with someone. Thanks!

You can contact me on Discord @ Vault756 #3385

Likewise my discord is Paramount#3415 & bnet PARAMOUNTx#1266 should be on bnet this evening but I’m always on discord.

Still looking for DPS that can consistently raid to round out the roster!

Interested in to rejoining a guild. Been pugging for the last few years. Sort of lonely in a lonely world. Your days/times work well. AOTC committed is good. If anyone sees me in game say hi and let’s do something.

Not sure if you all are still looking, but I am back after a bit of a break and looking for a new home. Happy to fill any role and willing to discuss as I have a serious alt issue.

Currently 3/12 Heroic looking for a dedicated Boomchicken, as well as any dps that are willing to offspec tank and heals!

I got a boost I can use on a boomchicken :slight_smile:

Boomchicken looking to get back into the game and eventually get back to some sort of raiding. Sent a btag request.

Sent B-tag request

Sent a B-tag request and applied on Guilds of WoW.

We’re now 12/12 H feel free to reach out, we’re still looking for dps,offheals, and offtanks for our roster and to fill out our mythic + groups! Feel free to reach out

1 Like

Still looking for more to push into mythic raiding.

What are you looking for?