Black Morass farm still works!

I cant wait to see your face 2 months into your fresh server when the people with mass amounts of gold transfer over and destroy your economy as well.

Ill make sure to quote you when I post in the threads you make when you’re seething.

Actually it’s a very good thing you two guys are deciding to leave!
Double good effect from these changes, lovely to see.
Getting rid of the crybabies and easy game lovers is an amazing change for the overall community so not really a loss if you two unscribe

1 Like

I hear season of mastery is very popular this season

1 Like

Sadly it’s stated a bare minimun of 3 months without it so already you claim falls to the ground.
Secondly they will only be implemented if the realm health needs it,
Thirdly if they do decide to open them it will probably be with heavy restrictions in what you can actually bring
So yeah! Enjoy your copium

Not the sharpest tools in the shed.

4 Likes

You clearly dont raid sunwell if you think removing gold farms is a good idea.

it costs about 2000-2500g/week in consumes for sunwell progress.

That was 10-12 hours of strath runs farming a week to be able to raid prog.

All this is going to do is force more people to buy gold who want to play competitively who actually have jobs and lives and are not neets.

I have 2 gold cap characters currently from just gDKPs on my alt from Classic Naxx through TBC BT.

I feel horrible for my friends coming back for wrath who have like 1000g to their name. Not only wont they be able to ever get into gDKPs as a carry, they wont be able to get into normal raids because they have no gear and no means to farm gold effectively other than “muh open world” which is already full of bots and players.

All these people defending the sweeping changes are sheep or trolls. I am all for banning boosting with the XP adjustments sure, but removing solo farms etc… for raw gold when its been going on for 4 years right before an xpac drop just reeks of blizzard trying to milk as many wotlk 70 boosts as they can. They know classics basically over at WOTLK so why not get one last good ol milkin in

4 Likes

I don’t care about your already ruined economy realms bro!
I only care about fresh, and these are excellent news for the fresh servers
Your realms are already too messed up to be fixed but then again that was the community problem so enjoy it

When fresh ends and xfers are enabled, im literally going to goto a fresh realm with 200k+ gold and buyout all the enchanting mats and jack them up and triple my money.

3 Likes

It costs 2000g per week in consumes BECAUSE of dungeon gold farming. If every gold made was legit from day 1, your weekly costs would be 200g-250g

Fresh will be dead by the time transfers are enabled, save your money

You better try it!
Lmao, they will only enable transfers if health pop requires it and even then they will put heavy restrictions in what you can bring! so don’t even think about buying your filthy bags and selling em cause it wont work

Why would they nerf it, there is risk there in on-level content. No one cares if youre doing that.

How is that any different to Strath then? It’s the same thing and they nerfed that.

Do you have an actual source for this? Because the only words I have read from a blue post was they would open them no sooner than 90days after they go live.

You can check it that same blue post actually, just keep reading and youll find it

ok but if you make less, and the consumes cost less you’re not saving any gold…

Prices were cheaper when I raided sunwell in 2008…but it was still the same level of expensive, I mean maybe even more expensive because there was less competition and fewer bots overloading the market.

Genuinely curious what is costing you that much.

On my hunter I pay maybe 200g, including repairs, and I fully consume.

Transfer cap is 5k, good luck…

1 Like

for progression, depends on how many wipes but if you’re a hunter that’s 4 scrolls, pet food, demonslaying, haste pots… probably 80g per wipe

I was spending about 300-500g each week for progression with sappers, bombs, mana pots, destro pots, oils, and runes, cost now is about 150g a week that we one night clear

increases substantially in wrath