Black Morass farm still works!

My guy, your post history shows you’ve been on these forums for THIRTEEN HOURS about this, find something else to do.

2 Likes

Nice alt account, with 1 post. Now that is pathetic.

Thirteen hours. You are fried bro.

2 Likes

2 Posts KEKW

Thirteen hours. You are unwell.

1 Like

Tell me you are an alt without telling me…

its not full communication, also they made the post over a month ago where “few weeks” got changed to “coming weeks”

there was no “xp buff next week” or “xp buff in 24hrs”

they literally flicked it on at 3am on a monday and didn’t say anything

and there’s still no news about it at 9PM PST, is been live for 13hours and they havent said a word about it being live

Thirteen hours. You could have been 70 with the xp buff.

2 Likes

They haven’t release fresh servers, how can I level. Please explain with your vast intellect from your alt account…

Yikes…

thanks bud, you just screwed it over…

Maybe after thirteen hours of wow forums you forgot you were actually posting on a level 61 mage. You could easily level that, but clearly you main the forums and don’t play the game.

Thirteen hours, thats so sad.

1 Like

I already have multiple 70s I won’t be playing on TBC servers.

Any more wise advice o sage.

Yes, don’t spend thirteen hours on the wow forums, it does weird stuff to you dude. You’re like a little crackhead fiending for the next post to respond to.

Like dude, THIRTEEN HOURS. Big yikes.

1 Like

Says the guy hiding on his alt he just activated to respond to me…

Small issue.

they have to find a group to run OHB first.

even as a tank it took me days to find a group to run that place

blizz nerf all loot from normal mobs before the economy is ruined from these gold farmers

How about you play how you want to play and pull the stick out of your bum.

You sure do complain a lot.

Why do you care so much? Are you that lazy that you can’t make a paladin and do the same? The reason there’s so many paladins is because those people that noticed inflation was out of control ,because of the bots going all the way back to classic vanilla, realized the only way to keep up was to do something worth while, dailies arent going to cut it.