Black Morass farm still works!

No it doesn’t.

1 Like

yes…yes it does.

No it actually doesn’t.

80g per wipe, jeez your server must be inflated up the butt.

Costs a fraction of that on mine.

Originally increased from 10,000 to 20,000 gold in Lich King.

Said nothing about restrictions on what you could bring, just:

Which is great if the realm remains healthy and they push off transfers, but still seems transfers will be coming eventually. Hopefully the new realms will have a good faction balance and a healthy population.

Let me break this down for you since you like to troll alot on these forums.

Transfer cap is 5k, sure. This is super easy to get around.

Fresh Server is not going to have gold pumped into the economy. What does this mean? Resources are going to be more rare, and worth more gold, especially early with everyone leveling professions, crafting gear etc… All i need to do is run TSM for a couple weeks on a server and compare it to my current server. This is simple supply and demand. Supply is low and demand is super high.

I then buy 200k in mats / items and resell them at a higher price than i paid on my current server in comparison.

At this point im sitting on a fresh server with 250-300k gold. I can now buyout entire listings and start resetting the market price for stuff, effectively stripping the servers gold.

Multiple people are going to be doing this. All fresh does is delay the inevitable. They would need to keep fresh locked forever to avoid it. Once its open the economys blasted in weeks.

I have 16 68s for max professions at the moment all alchemy & tailoring with a token JC etc… I can literally mass produce the newest cloth, flasks, primals, etc…

2 Likes

We would also do stuff like prot pally respec to holy for brutallus, to get that extra healing (while progressing). That is 100g round trip right there.

Oct. 31, 2008, 6:03 p.m.

In preparation for the upcoming launch of Wrath of the Lich King, we will be increasing the gold limit for paid character transfers from 10,000 to 20,000 gold. Players who wish to transfer a level-70 (or higher) character carrying up to 20,000 gold will be able to do so starting Wednesday, November 5, after weekly scheduled maintenance is completed.

Please keep in mind that all other transfer-eligibility requirements, restrictions, and policies remain the same. The new gold limit also applies to free character moves (when offered). For more information, please visit our Paid Character Transfer FAQ.

CM- [Slorkuz]

just as classic to TBC increased the gold cap you could transfer with…so will wrath

1 Like

As source: https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/eu-en/6584589773-character-transfer-gold-limit-increasing/

Oh yeah? You gonna sell your overpriced items from TBC servers on FRESH servers where they will be worth a lot less?

I’m guessing you aren’t a financial savant in real life either…

I mean that’s what we both hope.
So far it’s looking pretty promising as long as they only open 1 or 2 per region.
I already have a fresh guild with over 120 pps waiting on discord, and there are several guilds like that!
I’ve heard Blind has more than 500 ppl already and tha’ts only one guild waiting for the flood gates to be open

You have to remember that people that are bad at the game wont understand the logistics of it.

not how it works, ok

The onyl way they’d open up transfers to fresh servers is if the pops are really low but they’ll probably only transfer to other fresh servers. It’ll be years before transfers will be available from the old servers

exactly this, and so far as I stated there are more than 10 guilds with over 100 ppl waiting for the fresh gates to be opened.
So it doesn’t look like fresh will need transfers any time soon lol

1 Like

You underestimate the greed of Blizzard sensing a financial opportunity.

1 Like

Yeah it is I know how people transfer gold between servers… You aren’t gonna be bringing a lot to fresh…

You can talk all you want… you are just a small little boi.

I think you need to take a basic economics class my man. If you think stuff on Fresh is going to be cheaper than current servers your in for a rude awakening lol.

Wow prove you are clueless without me having to do anything…