Black Lotus/ Herbs randomization spawn

This might not be a bug message by i’m I the only one that still doesn’t understand why blizzard never made a “randomization spawn” for herbs mines and such… I’m on Herod and since the lunch I’ve been trying to obtain Black lotus… Chinese farmers have bots auto mounting and doing the black lotus routes and dismounting and clicking and all the spawns over and over again, they also have dead corpse at every spawns and just res and pic the herb up as soon as it spawn…I have NEVER seen one black lotus yet, this mafia needs to be taken down it ruins a lot of players experience in this game.

You just don’t farm enough. I’ve seen lots of BL. But the reality is if you want to find BL you have to either camp a location for hours at a time, or just run circles for hours at a time.

85g per lotus! The dream. It averages anywhere from 180g to 230g per on my server depending on the time of the week.

My server is closed to transfers. Its one of the reasons the price is so high no one can transfer over resources from low pop servers. Even just plain herbs are getting stupid. If you don’t herb at 3am you are very lucky to even see nodes lol. Plaguebloom was selling for 75g a stack this week. Welcome to the life of a high pop server with no layering.