Black lotus and nodes still not enough

Still riding around cant find any herbs or mining nodes up, I believe more needs to be done needs to be alot more spawning and faster. For people who want to go out and herb and mine and cant find anything. Needs to be fixed, so people can farm resources, in the open world.

9 Likes

damn that was quick

5 Likes

Troll thread? Honest question. I don’t know.

3 Likes

Multiboxers and other people are camping the spawn locations of black lotus with herbalist toons as ghosts, so when they spawn they res and pick them. Its gotten to be a real problem

You can say that again!

How long till they buff this so we can find black lotus or any herb

Yeah its not enough, it didnt change anything, they’ll still be botted at this rate.

How is 45-75min timer -> ~30mins helping at all

They had to be around 10min timers or we’re back to square one. Prices are already inflating again because the changes were a joke so people went back to hoarding and slow feeding the ah

4 Likes

It hasn’t even been 12 hours, give it time.

So give up. Would you like more people to quit to support whatever it is you want to do in the game?

I see nodes all the time and i’m not even a miner l2look

Yikes.

You casuals are actually pathetic and disgust me.

The whole point of this herb is to be rare.

Stop being to entitled, blizzard has made Black Lotus obtainable for anyone and broken all 'mafias" by adding over 200 new spawns… and still players whine because they don’t find a black lotus on their first lap.

10 minute black lotus timers what an absolute joke you are, I seriously hope you are trolling.

This shows the real problem to begin with: lazy entitled players who are to useless to to actually play the effing game and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

If you want these bs “everyones a winner” commie systems go play the trash game called retail and leave classic to the real fans.

6 Likes

dude, when the servers are 10k players you cant have supply of vanilla 2500 raiders

You had to reduce the time by 3/4

The whole point of the inital change is to adjust for raised server caps and increased player knowledge/resources

Even on pservers, when they were hosting 10k people, they made it so every picked lotus spawned a new one in the world so it was constantly rotating

4 Likes

its clear to me that Easy is a player who players on a sever by him self and has no idea that on high pop servers . we have bots camping all black lotus spawns on servers. For example if you played 24 hours doing laps of your zone you still wouldn’t get a black lotus. So tell me Easy why so toxic.

3 Likes

So maybe the actual problem is bots and not so much the lotus spawns hmm? Lol

1 Like

I play the game 4 nights a week on average including raiding 2 of those night. Before this change I was able to get about 2 lotus a week if I spent the time trying. Additionally in all my hours of farming in silithus, winterspring, burning steps. I never really came across bots?
There was lots of players that I’d talk with and we compete against but never really encountered a blatant bot.

na still a shortage of black lotus

Also please add LFR

1 Like

lameo why would u you want lfr in classic clown

LFR is the most loved and since we are making changes I also want LFR

1 Like

I agree. Blizzard should mail everyone 1 black lotus per day. It’s only fair. I personally don’t want to work for anything ever.