Black Lives Matter

It has nothing to do with world of warcraft. If anything this should be in the off topic forum.

3 Likes

There are off-topic forums. These are not them.

3 Likes

Thanks Captain Obvious, I guess you also tell to people who wants to save the polar bears that ALL animals matter ?

Anyone with a brain knows that All lives matter it doesn’t mean anything.

12 Likes

I see these posts in every discussion forum except off-topic lol never see them get closed either so I just thought it was allowed at this point

All species should have black skin as option. Not just the ‘fair skinned races’. Black orcs, black trolls and black night elves!

i was just doing the op a favor that is a silly reason then imho.

It’s their way of dismissing people’s concerns and trying to sound morally superior at the same time. It’s hilarious that people are still saying this.

8 Likes

From https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989

Racial / Ethnic

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Promote racial/ethnic hatred
  • Are recognized as a racial/ethnic slur
  • Allude to a symbol of racial/ethnic hatred

National

This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Promote national hatred
  • Are recognized as national slurs
  • Allude to symbols of national hatred

This topic may qualify.

3 Likes

It’s not about hatred though, i see it as similar to the thread wishing people a happy pride month

Would it be okay if I said:

White Lives Matter?

Oh, no? Oh thats right because when you put (insert race here) with any statement, it right then and there becomes racist. Thats the definition of racist.

9 Likes

Time and place dude. This is neither.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, but a) too many on this forum disagree and 2) I doubt your sincerity.

2 Likes

If there was an issue with white people then yes ? The heck you’re talking about dude.

5 Likes

Hey man, a message can mean something completely different to some people. Even if it is posted with good intentions, not everyone may agree, especially in these times.

The human race is whack.

1 Like

Rude you’re literally saying the high elves who died by Arthas invasion don’t matter

Please resign yourself as a blood elf soon as possible

It is trolling clearly.

3 Likes

All lives matter including law enforcement .

17 Likes

I wasn’t sure but going through their history, it’s definitely a troll

2 Likes

How is this thread still going? It was almost dying with no responses! So close… :cry:

If you don’t feed the fire the trolls will starve.

Its hilarious to you that every person, every life matters? Why is that hilarious to you?

1 Like