Black Lives Matter

I don’t doubt it, tbh. I’d be happy to walk away from Activision-Blizzard and all of their products if I were perm’ed on their forum for saying that all lives matter, not just this black lives agenda people are pushing.

1 Like

I mean most of these people are either 60+ and grew up actively racist or 17 and lower and were raised by said actively racist people.

You’re talking to brick walls at this point

3 Likes

2019 - “How dare the CCP crack down on Hong Kongers? This is criminal! They just want basic human rights”

2020 - “omg an arbys got burned down. Kill everyone”

1 Like

Nobody said that they did.

You are just inserting that into the narrative.

Consider being curious as to why it might be important that black lives matter (in additional to everything else in existence yes).

Consider some kind of inquiry into what might prompt such a statement.

1 Like

All, I couldn’t tell. That doesn’t seem to be part of the narrative that is being pushed right now.

77 year old retired black officer got killed defending a store from looters

His life matter? Prolly not, no agenda there

5 Likes

Black Lives Matter is an anthem, a slogan, a hashtag, and a straightforward statement of fact. While it is not a new movement, the message is central to the nationwide protests happening right now.

BLM speaks out against the police brutality and systemic racism that caused the recent deaths of George Floyd as well as the thousands of violent incidents that happen to Black people that aren’t recorded, aren’t reported or aren’t afforded the outrage they deserve.

At its most basic level, it calls for a shift in the statistics that Black people are [twice as likely]to be killed by a police officer while unarmed, compared to a white individual. According to a 2015 study, African Americans died at the hands of police at a rate of [7.2 per million], while whites were killed at a rate of 2.9 per million.

Ignoring the fact that they’d never protest this if it happened to a white man. Which it has happened to a white man.

2 Likes

Before you posted those numbers did you look up the population numbers and then look at the percentages or did bigger numbers just fit better?

1 Like

It only happens in the big cities where there’s a lot of crime as well. According to the media at least.

1 Like

More than one black officer has died during these riots.

Over the weekend 20+ black people died to black on black violence. Their lives also don’t matter.

5 Likes

He wasn’t black. He was blue.

One drop of blue is all it takes to be reclassified.

I have citations but unfortunately i’m not able to post links

Sure you are. Add a ` before and after the link.

I hear you, but it sounds like you may already have a narrative in mind.

consider getting some other opinions perhaps.

There might be a wider view that can be taken.

White lives Matt–

nm that’s racist

Black lives matter totally fine though

2 Likes

I’m an analyst by profession. I think i’m capable of relating data together and understanding what it means just fine, thank you.

1 Like

We live in a society.

He was just trying to tell you your opinion was wrong which is pretty typical.

It couldn’t possibly be that black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the United States (per capita) than white people. It couldn’t possibly be that the likely hood of a black individual committing violent crime is 3.4 times as much as a white person committing violent crime. Its almost as if your numbers are completely accurate given the statistics.

Source: 2018 FBI crime data against 2018 estimated population figures from census data.

5 Likes