BIS Trinkis

From what ive read, the 2 BiS trinkits (for raiding) come from the eternal palace. with mythic IL being 445 for these, is there a way to boost the item level to current BFA levels? or would i just be stuck with lower item level trinkits?
Ashvane’s Razor Coral
Dribbling Inkpod

No.

Get Ra-den’s Vita Charged trinket and Xanesh’s Torment in a Jar and you will be fine.

Razor Coral is only really used on Sha’dar because it’s the only fully single target fight in the entire raid where you don’t ever change targets (there’s also Maut and you can use it there, but there are adds there even if you don’t attack them. Infinite Stars might randomly hit one of them for some reason). I don’t think Inkpod is even used anymore.

ok thanks! i guess my info was outdated.

I mean, you can also use it on Skitra, Wrathion and Xanesh, but I don’t think there would be that much of a difference unless you want to farm for logs. Most other fights have some adds that Torment really helps you with. Vita-charged though is pretty much used in almost all fights plus M+.

Vita also buffs your party when it procs. It’s common for raids to have a haste group for those with the trinket, and that can boost your damage even further.

Razor coral can be used on almost any fight. Inkpod is outdated. Vita charged + Razor coral is going to be your highest single target dps in the game. Spyglass is a solid substitute for razor coral on fights with adds. Torment is kinda meh. Trinkets just suck from nyalotha

Torment is actually pretty good since it procs all the time. I hate Coral though, but if you want to get the best out of your logs on most ST fights, then you gotta use it.

Coral won’t help you on the latter bosses of Ny’alotha though.