BIS geared Mage and Rogue looking for new home for AQ (H)

Hey there,

My buddy and I (Rogue, Mage) currently on Stalagg are looking for a new guild. We come fully world buffed/consumed and like to go for parses while having fun in the meantime so a semi-hardcore environment is what we are looking for. Not sure what the rules are on posting logs so feel free to look us up: Okrom and Grobb.

We do want to transfer off this server to a healthier server (PVP)

Hello there,
Read your post about looking for a new home. Rebirth (on Sulfuras) is currently recruiting for players just such as yourselves. We are a brand new guild that is 8/8 BWL experienced players. We all left our guild to start our own with like minded individuals who want to be semi hardcore and parse well, while still having fun.
Feel free to look my character up Aulustriel- Sulfuras- Mage and check out my previous guilds parses. We will be back in swing to 8/8 in our new guild by next week.

So if getting in on a the ground floor of an 8/8 guild of like minded players seems like something youre intrested in please dont hesitate to contact myself or any other member of Rebirth- on Sulfuras. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

If you are looking at morning raiding we should be able to accommodate you both, feel free to get in touch.

Grobb

You and your friend sound exactly like the squad of guys i have currently. We are experienced with clearing all content the game has to offer including naxx in vanilla. We are a brand new guild, that just transferred to Skeram, looking for like minded individuals like yourselves that want to parse hard, and push content at a very high skill level. If this interests you add me on Discord would love to chat.
Mizu#1309

Hey Grobb and Okram-

We might be a good fit for you both. Shoot me a DM in discord and we can talk about our openings. Take care!

Djuuka#1750

Mind Games - Skeram World 6th horde. 4 raids all under 35 minutes , 1 raid sub 30 and 1 raid sub 22 minute. Would love to talk. Jaedan#1739 on battlenet or Discord @ Jaedan#4793 . Looking forward to speaking with you.

You guys should try and fix your server rather than running away from it.