Yes, rolling the clock backwards works too! :clinking_glasses:

Happy birthday to you
Your Regent Lord is super cute
Hope the game showers you with lots of loot
Happy birthday to you

:partying_face::lollipop::tada::gift:

2 Likes

Thank you
Yes I could use some luck in the loot department, I will take all I can get.

1 Like

Happy birthday! I wish blizzard celebrated your characters in game birthday too. It would be a nice addition to the game. I played another MMO, can’t remember which one but I logged in after forgetting about it, and had a birthday present in my in-game mail.

1 Like

It really would.

Blizzard send your community an in game happy b-day and a purple firework or somthing!

I want a Blizzard employee to show up at my door with a happy birthday singing telegram.

That would be nice

I hope they call first so I can make sure I put on my good sweatpants.

Happy Birthday!
Here is a Health Stone and a Succubus to keep you company. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Oh thank you, lock candy!

1 Like

Same

Happy birthday

Had my birthday recently too and nada from Blizzard despite the fact I play WoW, Hearthstone, Overwatch, & Diablo III.

May it be a blessed and wonderful day for you. Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Vicktoria.

i play since forever this game, 30 of this month is mine and i never was gifted even with a pet from noone, even you blizz? /cry

:notes: Happy Birthday we yell,
Enjoy the Sun Well,
I would mention mortality,
But that would be fel. :notes:

I hope you have a VERY Happy Birthday tomorrow!! :slight_smile:

[URL=http://www.commentnation.com][/URL]

I actually find reminders like that from businesses creepy and intrusive.

Birthday wishes from family and friends, that I actually know? That’s nice. From people who are really more concerned with my money? That’s manipulative and pushy.

Somewhere between the two is online communities which I participate in socially. For games, I guess that means it would feel meaninful coming from guildies, but not from the game company.

1 Like

:sparkles: Happy birthday Vicktoria! :birthday:

OMG that is awesome!! thank you