Bioluminescent

Ah thank you for the info

There’s tons of screenshots in the other thread showing ppl w/ stacks of 5. It’s not blinding for a MAJORITY of those pictures. Only the victims who are the minority. Don’t break a toy for the 1%

Fixed it for you

Wow, who would’ve thought the solution to mess with the gamma settings wouldn’t work? It still looks like Cyan hell, it’s just now Emo Cyan Hell on top of not seeing anything now. :smile:

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/uQQUjH9

Ermagurd I’m sooo blinded
/s

Tsh, the screenshot name. :smile:

But of coarse you took one in a dark area, though it does look better, not gonna to lie.

Listen bud, your kinda missing the point of our complaints here. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/DzFfzkF

Not Cyan Hell.

Still pretty damn close to cyan hell. Not enjoyable, that’s for sure. Let me see your graphics and advanced settings under system in the esc menu.

Okay that’s much better.

While i’m glad it’s not Cyan hell anymore, it’s not exactly better either, cause the point of our complaints was your using more lights in an already well lit building to annoy our senses, making our eyes not relaxed cause the image is a clash of bright colors and other sort colors mishashed about.

I’m going to guess the reason why it’s not too blinding to you is you exposed your eyes so long to colors that are blindingly bright that your senses dulled a bit, hence you don’t found it blinding.

https://imgur.com/a/vnu9LaR

That’s not blinding. It’s a good color. It’s not strobe lights. It’s not Google White. It’s not hiding anything. I’ve done Mythic Jaina and Heroic Azshara w/ it on.

I spend a majority of my week, outside. In nature. By farms. In mountains and forests. At least 40 hours a week.

Well the issue certainly doesn’t lie within the contrast/brightness/gamma settings, as we have the exact same there. I simply have to sit and wait for someone to use the bioluminescent toy again so I can test the graphics settings.

… I meant with the actual monitor/computer settings. Not Blizzard’s UI

As I stated previously, sceenshots are not affected by monitor settings. You can take a screenshot with your monitor turned off and still get something, that is because it goes based on the game itself.

Omg. Too much. You remind me of my friend who helps ppl w/ their PCs. “Sir… your mouse needs batteries to work.” “It’s the symbol that looks like a zero and a one put together… yes that’s the on/off button.” I give up

I’m trying to help you to understand how screenshots work as you clearly don’t know… what is your issue with this?

Rip your eyes out and all problems will be solved! Trust me.

2 Likes

What?

The slimy pets emit a brighter glow than the fish from the toy does.

You might want to adjust your gamma.

1 Like

Don’t give them PC advise… I’ve tried

So is the problem more that people are forcing something on someone over actual blinding light? I don’t have the toy and I have not seen this effect yet, so I can’t say for myself. It just feels like the problem as it’s been discussed is more a case of people disliking the effects of a toy “forced” on them vs. an actual blinding problem.

Because if you can endure any website with a primarily white background, well the light generated by the toy is not going to be any brighter than that.