Bioluminescent

Constant monitor adjusting? Just do it once and you’re dumb. AKA fix your monitor settings.

Do you think I raid 24/7? I’m doing WQs. Just go find the other thread where MULTIPLE people post pics of it. There’s over 20 pics in that thread.

This demonstrates a misunderstanding of how monitors work and especially the important of gamma interpretation in various areas of the game.

3 Likes

Considering I’ve been with these monitor settings for years and never had any issues, and the same applies to multitudes of other people, I don’t think we’re the ones at fault here. Whatever this toy is is definitely the problem, not our monitors.

I never adjust my monitor settings after the first time. Google doesn’t blind me. Puffer fish don’t blind me. None of the areas of the game are too dark or too bright. I can see every particle and ground effect.

That’s weird, cause i visited your armory and it looks like you been a busy guy. 1500% busier then me and i’m just doing WQ’s and playing other games in the meantime.

Why couldn’t you prove it yourself?

Also, if your going to redirect me anyways, can you at least drop a link? So i can go check it for myself?

Okay Daredevil. :smile:

Top is with Bioluminescent, bottom without
Same monitor, same computer, slightly different AH (Dwarven District vs. Main)

“o god someone is starting the blinding light in stormwind again”

“they need to nerf that, hurts my eyes.”

“its not as bright as the other day but still that thing is blinding”

" yeah, it’s annoying at SW AH. I just took a field trip. The whiteness of the SW architecture probably makes it obnoxious."

Now… whatever would be the purpose to sit AFK in the AH other than to troll?

Doing WQs =/= Raiding 24/7.
Not my job to link you to another thread.

It’s great to hear that you are not adversely affected; however, your over-usage of the word “I” in presenting your analysis of the scenario and its community implications demonstrates that you either don’t understand that you play an MMO or you missed the kindergarten lesson of “different people are different”.

Neither of those is blinding.

The other thread proved it’s a you issue.

How many light pufferfish users were looking at the top part here?

I don’t want to make an “educated” guess before knowing the number here. Is it just 1?

Your interpretation of what constitutes evidence is flawed.

Totally came here expecting a whine post about Behemoth being ‘too hard’.

You keep mentioning “other thread” … What other thread?

Say the name of that thread at least.

Edit: Wait, you mean this one? PLEASE rework or remove this item

I honestly don’t know. I just visited it because several people mentioned it in our guild discord and I had seen the post. It appears however based on the comments and conversations that it starts as one or two and with all things (like the trains, mounts, etc.) people group up and make it worse.

It seems to be a new ‘troll’. It’s not horrible but if you stay there long enough it gave me a headache. Fortunately I have other alternatives like my garrison AH and just go there…but the OP isn’t the only person who finds it blinding and it seems to be a trend unfortunately.

It’s also why we can’t have nice things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We can’t have nice things because 1 person out of the tons of ppl using them, find them annoying?

Edit: When 10 ppl are playing w/ the toy in 1 area. And you don’t like it. You’re the odd 1 out. Don’t nerf their fun

Yea, i’m on there right now…

And looking at the second photo of what said to be a half fish, that photo just looks super bright.
https://prnt.sc/nwiwc3

1 Like

Yes… everyone in the area except for the one abusing the toy is the odd one out… definitely.

2 Likes