Bioluminescent

The other thread proved it’s a you issue.

How many light pufferfish users were looking at the top part here?

I don’t want to make an “educated” guess before knowing the number here. Is it just 1?

Your interpretation of what constitutes evidence is flawed.

Totally came here expecting a whine post about Behemoth being ‘too hard’.

You keep mentioning “other thread” … What other thread?

Say the name of that thread at least.

Edit: Wait, you mean this one? PLEASE rework or remove this item

I honestly don’t know. I just visited it because several people mentioned it in our guild discord and I had seen the post. It appears however based on the comments and conversations that it starts as one or two and with all things (like the trains, mounts, etc.) people group up and make it worse.

It seems to be a new ‘troll’. It’s not horrible but if you stay there long enough it gave me a headache. Fortunately I have other alternatives like my garrison AH and just go there…but the OP isn’t the only person who finds it blinding and it seems to be a trend unfortunately.

It’s also why we can’t have nice things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We can’t have nice things because 1 person out of the tons of ppl using them, find them annoying?

Edit: When 10 ppl are playing w/ the toy in 1 area. And you don’t like it. You’re the odd 1 out. Don’t nerf their fun

Yea, i’m on there right now…

And looking at the second photo of what said to be a half fish, that photo just looks super bright.
https://prnt.sc/nwiwc3

1 Like

Yes… everyone in the area except for the one abusing the toy is the odd one out… definitely.

2 Likes

Yeah. Somebody REPLICATED that image. His monitor settings were messed up. Nobody else could replicate that image. Keep scrolling

Yep that sceenshot looks right. It definitely isnt monitor brightness that changed that screenshot

‘Abuse’. If the majority of ppl are playing w/ the toy, that’s not abuse. That’s like saying ppl are abusive when they’re partying in the living room while the loner sits in the corner.

Multiple ppl tried replicating that image, same spot/position. They couldn’t. It’s him.

I did found another that is very definitive answer to my own question. Somebody named Kiwi, posted four photos with no fish, one fish, more fish, all fish.

And it is Additive.

Monitor settings won’t change the screenshot…

That’s not the additive we were talking about. I said when I stacked 5 and somebody else had 5. When we walked over each other- it didn’t increase the brightness. 5 is cap.

Funny how nobody else could replicate his screenshot then?

Did you open a ticket?

If not, then you’ll count yourself lucky if a Blue happens by and sees this. Be proactive and open a ticket and do something about it rather than just QQing here.

1 Like

That’s fine and all, glad Blizzard thought about that, or maybe it’s an engine related limit, but you do know what happens if a bright light hits on a bright surface right?

And considering most of the places in WoW are pretty lit up already, you can see where people are complaining about, right?

A thing i failed to mention is this. Google is just a flat white image with some bits of color here and there. Meanwhile something like that photo i linked is blinding despite not being a flat white image, due to not being that. Your eyes wouldn’t rest anywhere on that image, cause all of the colors clashing each other and what not.

A flat color or smoothly blended color image is pleasant for the eyes, a mishmash of color chaos isn’t relaxing like at all.

I used Photoshop and ReShade in a couple of video games almost all the time to try to create a pleasing image in a way where it’s natural and easy on the eyes. Variation is a good thing, absolute, but it needs to work together, not against together.