Big Spriest overhaul

seems pretty solid. god comp and RPX return to s tier ?

Did I miss something? Last I saw, they just tried to throw DP as an insanity spender and said “screw them” to the spec as a whole.

it hasnt popped up on wow head yet but Kelani and dalaran have videos on the changes

switches to youtube to see if there is good news

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-priest-class-changes/490697?page=6

Anboni posted his thoughts on it too from a PvP perspective

I think these changes are really really good for pvp and spriest looks way more fun now

1 Like

Oh man I have to check this out if I get beta access. This might be the first time I get to play my spriest since WoD. Man I miss my shadow mage playstyle of mindspike mindblast

1 Like

people seem mostly excited about them

i think it’s unfair to say rpx isn’t s tier right now though, with shaman or hpal the comp cranks

Its too early to tell when it comes to these sort of things. From now until SL release day, anything can change. Once we see how sp gameplay is and exactly how effective its overall dmg can be, we might be able to speculate certain compositions that could perform very well but there’s also a lot of dubiousness behind this.

If I were to say which sp comps would be super impactful at first glance based on these changes, it would be WPX (warrior/sp), Shatter or Godcomp w/ frost, RPX (sub/sp most likely), and perhaps even FPS (only because I’ve heard that ferals now have 2 charges of surv insticnts plus barkskin which makes them defensively solid and can now get an additional utility based ability depending on the affinity they choose, but the downside may be their dmg output/pressure which the sp can compensate from these changes).

dark archangel was a fun burst cd for spriest, weird it got deleted

I think are going to be very good, especially with some of the talents they got. Just gotta wait and see what their numbers are and if their DoTs actually do anything outside of their VF cooldown.

As much as I loved that comp, I don’t see it being on the radar any time soon, regardless of Warriors getting ST, Intervene, and Reflect back.

Loving the changes, now only if they change covenant abilities. So far pretty lame, imo. Venthyr is mildly interesting

The changes look really good for PvP. Especially the part about being able to save up 5 charges of instant mindblast, and cast them while mindflaying.

Good luck avoiding the priests nuke lol

Pop voidform, cast plague, mindflay, chain 5 mindblasts = target dead

It’s going to be awesome

i dont think rpx is on the same level as rmpal/rmp but i guess if you consider them s+ then i could c what u mean i do think rpx is pretty decent though

RPS isnt s tier thats why the best RPS in the world is multi classing for the first time. mid A tier is the highest id give it

wizk has played 3+ classes to rank one for most of the last 3 expansions’ worth of seasons and pikaboo is still only playing rogue afai ever see on his stream.

does it really seem fair to describe any comp more than one team can hit 3k with as “not s tier”?

Orbs and dp back good enough for me. Now revert other specs to mop like ele and ret to not be so depressing to play and gg.

1 Like

People seem to be quite content with the changes ele got. I think it needs a few number tunings to really get that MoP flavor back.

ill take heroic strike and taste for blood back too =D

Looks cool, I like how they have talents that are good for sustain or burst so they can do m+ without everyone sighing heavily around them like the last 2 expansions