Orc Customization Megathread (pls give fel orc)

Lots of cool ideas here. But this priest one doesn’t really work. The shadowmoon clan of the original timeline is gone. Certainly not a part of our horde. They were on draenor when Ner’zhul destroyed the planet, and the ones that didn’t escape with him (only to be torn apart and turned into liches) became fel orcs. Whatever spellcasters remain among them are basically just warlocks.

Dragonflight, Dragonmaw. Prove me wrong, jk you can’t.

Well say it’s original members of the Orcish Twilight’s Hammer Clan.

1 Like

zug zug nice thread

Don’t forget, let orcs have eyebrows.

1 Like

Tossing in my support for this. :heart:

I probably will never play one, but I’d love to see them running amok on Azeroth.

1. Mok’nathal based off Rexxar’s model are an absolute must for me. I can’t believe we got WoD Orcs over them, instead of expanding basic Orc customization.

I’d also like to see them share more Ogre elements, like horns or even double heads.

Classe: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Monk, Death Knight

Racial: You can tame pets like Hunters. The pets do basic white damage and your active racial is to intervene the pet or for the pet to intervene you.

3 Likes

If the elves get to keep begging for change, the orcs do too. :slight_smile:

Like I said I don’t mind Orcs asking but at the same time there are races like Worgen whos options are stupidly limited in comparison. At least let those races get some options before Orcs who have the most options out of any race in the game get more.

1 Like

No.

Orc>Everything else.

1 Like

WoW Classic :white_check_mark:
Not Max Level :white_check_mark:

Instantly ignored for being a troll :white_check_mark:

A good day.

1 Like

Did I ask?

You came in here.

Go make your own worgen thread if you’re that butthurt about it matey.

This seems kind of immature to post.

2 Likes

Everyone else gets a thread, why shouldn’t we? Orcs are like fourth or fifth on numbers of options.

5 Likes

Anyway, to get back on topic.

I love this. Give us fel orcs. And also orc demon hunters by extension. It’s been a long time let them integrate with the rest of the horde instead of being homeless in some backwater area :smiley:

I didn’t say you can’t have a thread. I don’t know how hard reading is for you but I simply said Orcs have the most options in the game currently let other races brought up to par before you focus more on Orcs who have the most customization. More options are always better for any race. There is just a huge difference in the options for the race with the most options and the race with the least.

1 Like

Fel orc options for warlocks at the very least.

1 Like

Nobody is obligated to follow your invisible rule book.

1 Like

They don’t.

That chart that get passed around is total unique combinations. Since orcs have an extra customisation category (stance toggle) they have the largest number of unique combinations (since you calculate the number of combinations to the power of the number of categories).

Total number of options goes to worgen (if you include their human form), then humans, then night elves, then dwarves, then orcs.

4 Likes

Ok by your rule then Worgen have the least. This isn’t World of Peacebloom. Worgen only get 5 options for the Worgen form which is the only thing we can use in combat. Besides human form is nothing unique for Gilneas humans its 100% just Stormwind human options. So if your saying the stance toggle dont count which everyone counts cause it gives you a full set of options for a different look, then Worgen human form don’t count cause we can’t use it in combat which is what you are doing most of this game. Like I said I have no issue with Orcs asking for stuff I was just replying to someone. I think the races with hardly any options should get the love first then they can focus on those whos options are full. And if you think Im kidding here is Worgen options in comparison to Orcs:

1 Like

That all sounds really complicated. And by “complicated” I mean Blizzard folks would have to read a lot. Blizzard doesn’t really seem to do complicated much.