Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Yes I love cats and this was too cute!!! I love it

im actually a dog person and i thought it looked ridiculous and ofc a joke lorewise but after seeing it running around in game i was like:

i need that

I felt the need to post on one of my belf toons.

(Avarie)

4 Likes

Lol, I feel like this thread has more and more unnecessary drama as I’m popping in and out, I’m almost tempted to go hide in another thread.

1 Like

My bad >< I don’t know why people will just randomly cause it. I tried contributing with some stuff before with the mount think. STILL think it could have implications!

1 Like

I feel the same I am not mean period to anyone

I’m not blaming you or anyone else specifically it just seems it’s here for no reason and I hate it because that’s why I’ve been trying to avoid and to not post in the general customization thread lately. Lol.

4 Likes

That was a good line. I really do hope its a hint for the next expansion and it is Azeroth again.

Please blizzard. Please.

4 Likes

Ooooh yeah I left that one a while ago x.x Well, we have some good contenders for ideas that I enjoy, particularly phoenix, San’layn/Dark Ranger, and felbloods. Felbloods don’t get talked about as much. … But I dunno. I considered a thread on it and still do from time to time. But ugh… after the drama, yeah, it’s hard to muster up the willpower.

I REALLY hope so x.x

6 Likes

I love this, haha, so true.

4 Likes

I’d love Bards too. It’d be fun to have.

Art link

8 Likes

I disagree.

No one wants to see their corpse get luted.

8 Likes

I see what you did there.

3 Likes

I with you all on the cat mount possibly being indicative of whatever the next expansion is about. I’d also like to take the time to tell you that the cat could be symbolic of light, life or both. Cats are associated with the Norse Goddess of femininity, magic, war and death, Freyja as she uses two male cats named Bygul and Trjegul to pull her chariot.

Freyja was also closely associated with the sun and was the light source for her own realm of Folkvanger. Not to mention the jewel called Brisingamen which translates to fire jewel. In ancient Egypt cats were symbolic of the sun as the Goddess Bastet was the daughter of Ra with whom she would ride across the sky with each day.

These late expansion store mounts usually are related to the next expansion such as the Sylverian Dreamer and the Runestag. The cat mount also has a very Sin’dorei vibe and the fact that it’s description mentions both autumn and Azeroth could imply something to do with Quel’thalas, specifically Eversong forest as it is perpetually autumnal.

4 Likes

… this was flagged?

3 Likes

ROFL I was wondering what the notification was for. I hate how they don’t tell us which post it’s for.

You can tell how petty people get when they false flag things. It’s unreal.

Sorry void elves throwing a hissy fit at people being upset they ask for literally all our ideas, but my meme is accurate no matter how falsely it’s flagged.

3 Likes

Considering I’m sure it’s the same people who’ve been engaging as such in the other thread with my posts they dislike yet are restored. Kinda hoping the false flagging catches up to them.

3 Likes

Are you surprised? They have flagged for less.

Should I call the suspect I have in mind and risk a forum vacation or not? decisions, decisions…

3 Likes

You have taken most of my likes today so I have to start using my alt likes but I totally agree, I loved that when I saw it earlier which is why I almost instantly liked it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

They false flagged me for saying San’layn should go on Horde so yeah.

Pathetic.

2 Likes