Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

yeah just kept the good stuff. he was never a woman hater and didnt try to keep women down, but to this day he is quite chivalrous. opens the door for ladies, who often look quite shocked lol

Then he´s NO misogynist my dear and you are VERY fortunate.

Have you read Stieg Larsson Millennium series? Now THOSE bad guys ARE misogynist, and VERY scary and disgusting to boot.

1 Like

I’m not female identifying but I have a feminist sticker on my car because I support equality for my female and feminine leaning identifying friends and family.

PS: Trans women are women. I’m not the bad kind of feminist.

3 Likes

i had to live thru some misogyny. was among the first group of women hired to work in a pepsi factory under equal opportunity law. yikes-a-rollie. the stuff those guys in the factory put me thru lol. its so bad, had it happened today , i’d be rich lol but as time wore on, i began to empathesize. i had replaced a father, who was supporting a family. oddly enough, i was also supporting a family as i was my parents last child and my dad was dying from prostate cancer. he could no longer work.

The amount of genre and sexual orientations that can exist are bigger than two, and all of them should be accepted, nurtured and respected.

At the end we´re all humans with the same blood runing through our veins and no amount of discrimination should be valid to erase this fact, period. We all share the same 23 pairs of chromosomes and no mental gymnastics will prevent this from being true.

Regardless of your gender, if he got replaced it wasn´t your fault and much less your gender should had been used as an explanation to justify their misbehaviour.

At a bussiness level, efficiency and performance are independent from gender and nobody should expect special treatment regardless of how they identify themselves, period. Cold but that´s how business run, with logic not prejudices.

1 Like

so i worked on a pallete banding platform some 15 ft in the air. when the banding ran out, the guy i worked with would go down and replace it. it was 120 lb roll of steel banding. i might have weighed 120 lbs. maybe. one day he asked me to help him with it. i went over and he dropped it on my foot. i jerked that thing off my foot like it was paper. lol messed up my back.

I think this is a great thing! Everyone should do this for people of course (imo), it’s supper polite. The door thing. I mean.

Agreed.

I’m not going to (very picky with reading) but…what happens ><

Those people aren’t real feminists, they’re evil to be quite honest ><

Also yeah queer men can be masculine. Practically all of my male OCs are bi. Granted, that might be because I myself FINALLY accepted that I was bi (as a lady in a relationship with a man) just a few months ago. (He knew a few months after he met me, we’ve been together for years. He said it was a journey for me to discover on my own and loved me deeply regardless. You know how some people are against those who are bi. He very much isn’t that way. I love him so much :slight_smile: We met through WoW roleplay. it’s literally a fairy tale.)

5 Likes

Zan used to be gay but now I think he’s pan.

Zan the pan man. It sounds so good.

Omg, what an a-hole.

Nowadays he would get in REAL trouble, regardless of gender cause basically facilitating an accident in which someone gets hurt IS not decent, period.

Real depictions of misogyny… as in “the perpetrators didn´t look like your obvious hater but oh boy when their masks get removed”.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is one of the movies based on that book series. and I found the books waaay scarier.

I’m gay and I would say I’m feminine and masculine or different aspects of my personality idk

2 Likes

Oh people said I would like that movie, I have yet to watch it. Perhaps I should give it a pass o.o

Oh yeah that’s fair, I was just replying to what was said before. There’s nothing wrong with feminine men at all. In fact, it’s far better some ways than many aspects of ‘masculinity’ which are really distasteful.

2 Likes
warning profanity

another man old enuff to be my grandfather at the time, took 2 pallete tags with tape on them, walked up to me and stuck them to my nipples. i was only 18 lol i was so embarrassed.

You´re gonna positively ADORE Lizbeth. You will love too Harriet but more likely if you pick the book instead of the movie.

There are straight feminine men. The thing is gender codification =/= sexual orientation.

That´s how we get ALL the spectrum on gender roles we have today.

1 Like

Oh wait, but didn’t you say it was like… bad? In a way? I think I misread x.x that the writers were misogynistic, I mean.

Yeah true that. I hate the “But there’s no male blood elves” ‘joke’. It’s so stupid.

Wait let me get this straight by the way. Some people think that blood elves got a horrible customization pass because a group of really loud players wants high elves? Am I hearing this correctly through the grapevine?

Are there many blood elf players here who would be remotely interested in switching to the Alliance? Because I think reality speaks for itself in that most high elf obsessed people are already on the Alliance.

…and then I get ‘San’layn would make horde even more interesting to kill off the alliance’ as an argument against what I want and I’m sitting here like “If your faction is that boring, then elves that are the personification of vanilla ice cream aren’t going to help that.”

2 Likes

void elves are like chameleons. you can rp almost any type of elf with them now. i dont rp, so i’m after stuff purely for its aesthetic.

Do you feel that Belves cry more than other races?

I’m talking strictly about void elves getting high elf customization. Also why I dislike high elves, to me, they are very boring. Blood Elves are now falling into that hole.

No, i meant to say the bad guys that are coded as misogynists on that book series ARE truly evil.

Oh no, i just meant in general -in reference to irl human people-.

Most people tend to mistake “gender identification” with “sexual orientation” (ergo, the “all femenine males are gay” and other kind of myths. I´ve known several VERY manly coded guys that were gay and femenine coded guys that were straight and so on and so fort.

no. lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
/10

No I’m talking about an argument going on in that other thread, not referring to one here. Sorry! I use dividers for that, I don’t think I made it clear enough D: