Big black screen and Crashes. Game will not load. 10.0.5.47799

The application tries to load, the screen goes black, then crashes. “An unexpected error” All remedies have been attempted. iOS updated to most recent. 11.7.3. Nothing works.

2 Likes

Same exact thing with the same setup happening for me.

1 Like

Started last nite waited for hot fix today still continues appears support for Mac is lacking

1 Like

Same here, frustrating

2 Likes

Thread here add to it:

2 Likes

Same issue here. 2 days no access. Every since "maintenance update version 10.0.5.4799. I have no add ons. Done scan and repair several times. Just setting here watching the game time dwindle. See no response on main log on page at this point.

1 Like

i am unable to login since yesterday, goes like its done and about to get into the world and boom error #132 all last night, this morning and now still for last 2 hours. so frustrating.

and i am on windows, I dont think its a mac or windows problem i think its effecting everyone. i am on nordrassil server if that matters

Same problem. Black Screen and then error

Yep agreed. Exactly the same issue, Running macOS Catalina 10.15.7. Have uninstalled / Reinstalled, completed File Scan via Battle net app, makes no difference.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.