Bickdubkis GDKP raids Beware

He is scamming players in his GDKP runs. I just did an AQ 20 GDKP with him and he took a 7.5% cut for him and the tanks (all right, cool) anyways, I recorded every bid and the total pot was 3100 gold at the end, he paid all 20 people, 110 gold each, which comes out to 2,200 gold total, meaning he kept 900 gold for himself and I called him out on discord and he stuttered and made claims to being able to post a screenshot prior to the run with his gold (yeah okay, like that proves anything) and a screenshot of the accumulated gold he has now.

I don’t think it’s fair that he takes over 800 of the gold for himself and I thought others should be made aware of that. TankGDKP and Prestige GDKP’s also have their issues with how much they take and how they don’t explicitly tell people to read their rules prior to the runs and how Prestige doesn’t offer payouts to non-level 60’s who don’t spend 500g, but this guy is on a whole other level, please beware, I got scammed twice in a row, thinking maybe he just made a honest mistake, but a second time confirmed this guy is not paying out evenly to his AQ 20 GDKP’s.

Thank you.

Takes a lot of time and effort to organize a gdkp and I would hope those doing all that extra work would get extra payout. 7.5% is reasonable. It must always however be mentioned.

Give me a break. I used to run GDKPs on my other server, before I transferred here, and would not take ANY cuts…