BG week is so fun as alliance

Every game:

HORDE: full mythic nya geared team, competent offensive healers, full group

ALLIANCE: 30% of the group can get 200+ ilvl upgrades from any given world quest, healers afk base watching, 80% full at best

good luck everyone

11 Likes

Welcome to bg week, I feel your pain… already encountered a few Alliance players 100k health or lower :laughing:

2 Likes

I hoped in as my gaurd off spec and was amazed at how low itm lvl the alliance opponents were. 3 insta died to a random td proc at one point and while carrying the flag in wsg and having 8 stacks 6 dps made 0 impact on my hp

Just wait for evening … all the low level fox alts come out for horde .

I hate BG week as horde .

7 Likes

Ye its also extremely bad on weekends

4 Likes

How are people supposed to gear their alt then? If someone has a fresh 120 at 75k life and want to do the weekly quest, its their choice.

4 Likes

Meh, I got my quest done in 5 games (though I was being trolled by the queue system and kept getting my least favourite battleground).

https://imgur.com/RL79y3K

Why are you still playing alliance? Most the “players” in ally bgs are there to afk in the GY or anti-afk bots.

I don’t even know what they are farming, either.

Were you in a premade group? I notice there are usually premades in those because they specific queue for 10 mans to get the most advantage from having 5 chosen players and if you run a premade group you’re more likely to face them.

I never understood why they create uneven BGs, I assume it’s people not accepting queues but it tends to happen more on alliance and they have the shorter queue so shouldn’t it be horde if that were the case?

Tons of Alliance afk out after the first teamfight is lost, so that’s another explanation. Easy explanation for why Alliance teams are usually 80% full compared to Horde teams.

Just got out of a Horde Wintergrasp game and I kept an eye on the bg charts/had the window open just out of curiosity.

At one point they were down to 23/40 players, briefly filled back up to 27 players and stayed there for a bit. Eventually they filled back up to 38 players, dipped back down to 34 players, and finally filled back up to 39 players. If I had to estimate, at least ~27-28 Alliance afked out over the course of the match - it was a sizeable chunk of their team.

4 Likes

I had one yesterday with 8 players in a 10 man from the start, which isn’t common but I see it on Alliance and not so much horde.

1 Like

No, solo queue. Sometimes I’ll queue with another person if someone is online but no such luck today!

1 Like

I bet there were a lot of premade teams queuing, maybe alliance side otherwise good job beating them. I got a temple today with a premade opposing team and 3 healers to our 1. They wasted too much time trying to farm kills and our healer was good so we won but I wish we had the option not to join BGs with premade teams. I guess no one would play against them, given the option, which should tell you something.

1 Like

That actually happens alot on both sides rather annoying and its always until the other side has a decent lead before the system is like okay we will give u a full team now when its already too late

2 Likes

I’ve seen that but I have 10x as many HKs on my horde characters and I just see it more alliance. Perhaps it’s just a cultural shift, I’ve just played alliance this expansion and I didn’t play much in Legion, lack of rewards for losing BGs and all that.

1 Like

there are literally so many, less taxing-on-other-player methods of gearing up.

m0/lfr/world quests/crafted pvp gear: on average, 100+ ilvl upgrades for these people queuing on alliance side.

They pretty much waste alot of peoples time doing that

i havent had a single win when i have had people less then 100k on my team

i posted a screen shot of a boa geared rogue wearing level 60 gear the other day… level freaking 60

i legit could do auto attacks that hit harder then he did in 30 seconds then the dmg he did all bg

proof https ://imgur.com/a/jPKMDTK

4 Likes

Pve is extremely taxing on my sanity actually.

I highly doubt this. They’re random bgs. If your team has an undergeared player there is a high likelihood theirs does too. Either you have a sub 50% win rate, which is on you, or you win games just fine with undergeared people on your team :roll_eyes:

Again, don’t hate the player, hate the game. Blizzard scaling is Garbo and PvP gearing is even worse. Not the pvpers fault.

5 Likes

so buy crafted pvp gear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i forgot bout that thats also another thing they can get the gear off the AH and people still dont do that either