BG time limits in Wrath?

I hope I don’t care if it didn’t come in I so hope they bring in the time limit for war song gulch May get 10/15 minutes.

It doesn’t need to be any longer than that

WSG time limit is an amazing change, no one wants a 3hour stalemate

4 Likes

I have the stomach for it; but then again, I’m what you would call a hard, pipe hittin PvPer.

1 Like

I mean if you have infinite free time i guess its whatever, but if you can play like 4 hours a night, its annoying to have a wsg last anywhere between 10minutes and infinity

3 Likes

This guy knows what he’s talking about

1 Like

What annoys me most about the limit was the stipulation on a tie, where the last team that tied it gets the win.

I could get over the time limit itself, but the last team to tie it getting the win, was infuriating.

3 Likes

Wafectus did you wind up transferring?

Did you think I was going to risk them exiling me to sulfuras?

They’re gonna have to do better than that to get rid of me.

2 Likes

LMAO :joy: where did you end up going? As you can see I went Grobbulus. No longer “confidence” either.

How did you retain your old server/post count for the forums?

1 Like

Why a tie’s a tie and for the record I would rather have that than have the other team spent 25 minutes Hey we’re gonna keep the flag away from you so you either one have to leave the battleground and take that 15 Minute penalty or just kind of gamble OK are they just going to win and be done with it or not.

Generally when a team is going to win they are going to win And it’s very obvious 90% of the time So I say yeah put the time Limit in.

Look around :wink:

Beats me. I assume it’s going to get updated in the future.

1 Like

I guess I’m a little biased. It’s only when I’m on the losing end of the tie that angers me.

I mean why if you’re on the losing team you guys End up Getting a tie It’s not like you didn’t earn that tie either way you know On top of that if the stretchy does become turtleing?

I mean I would rather take that for 15 minutes than spend a 1/2 hour In the battleground having the other faction just playing keep away the flag and knowing that they can win but they just want to be jerks and stay in there and farm you.

You know

Perfectly understandable.

I guess it’s just the kind of PvPer I am. I love a good, hard, long battle. That’s just me though.

They have resources in AV. It’s interesting what post vanilla changes they kept.

I mean speaking from someone that did the grand Marshall grind and got to ring 12 Some games can be fun like that but that’s only if it’s an even fight but let’s be honest most of the time one faction is way better than the other and it’s just a crush fest.

1 Like

Just like H v H BGs, I don’t really like them, but they do provide a positive aspect in reduced queue times.

I would prefer no time limit but if a time limit helps others, then it’s not just about what I want. If a time limit motivates players to play, that’s more important than me getting what I want.

1 Like

Yeah, I was never a fan of WSG in its Vanilla and TBC forms.

Resources were a great addition to AV. No one wants to be in an hours long turtle.

1 Like

I count myself lucky to have been able to participate in a few of those during vanilla.