BG server split is too much

Can we confirm if the queue times are a problem overall, or just the Horde?

If it’s the latter - just lol.

It’s really bad for alliance too. 30+ min queues.

1 Like

I would like to hear this complaint from an Alliance player.

This person just said:

The Posting Avatar is completely irrelevant.

1 Like

I would like an Alliance player to cry about this, not what some Horde player says about Alliance.

I don’t see any threads started by Alliance players complaining about this.

We really don’t need anymore Threads about it:

2 Likes

Sub level-60 brackets. Not a major concern. Sorry twinks can’t steam roll the brackets as easily.

3 Likes

Now, you said you wanted Alliance complaining about

You didn’t say anything about it being for Level 60, only.

Now, the mega-thread talking about prior to 60:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-why-did-you-kill-off-sub-60-battlegrounds/466332?u=tayta-zuljin
Plethora of Alliance Players saying the same thing.

EDIT: Personally, I prefer no Cross-Realm BGs.

2 Likes

yes and no. 39 ques on the east coast arent bad. but 49 ques have been hitting 2+ hours.

If you have ever worked an off hour shift to earn a living, you wouldn’t want single server bg’s. If you ever played on a low pop server, you wouldn’t want single server bg’s. If you play on a server with an extreme faction imbalance, you wouldn’t want single server bg’s.

The only people who want single server bg’s, literally do not care about all those people whose game would be drastically impaired by them. Pure selfishness, and the developers will never ever indulge you.

9 Likes

Yep, screw hundreds for a server community of 15-20

3 Likes

I do work off hour shifts, to earn a living. I’m still content with Single Server BGs.

I play on all kinds of Servers. Low Pops, being one of them. Low Pop is Low Pop for a reason. Still want Single Server BGs.

I still do.

I really don’t. Don’t pretend that you actually care about me, either.

You’re doing the same thing. It’s all about YOUR needs and YOUR wants, isn’t it? “I work odd hours”, “I’m on a low pop server!” or “My Server is not balanced!”. We’re all being selfish, here.

Anything is possible.

I’m fairly certain you said you don’t even play Battlegrounds.

1 Like

I play some and still want single Server BGs. I would be enticed more, if they were Single Server, so I can run with my Guild. So, we can do more things, together.

EDIT: Same reason, I’ll hardly PuG Dungeons.

There are less alliance playing in those brackets. You won’t hear much from them because there hardly are any

1 Like

I think they should, just to drive the point home.

1 Like

@Blizzard please revert this change and let sub-60 Battlegrounds thrive again. Don’t kill the community.

1 Like

I’m chilling with a 2 hour queue for AV during prime time lol

2 Likes

My position is that split bgs are bad because of queue times. please elaborate on why you just want your server.

BUMP s boy