BG Premades need to be banned from random Battle Grounds

BG premades need to be in its own section. Tired of quing against premades in random BG just to get farmed because a bunch of over geared players decided to make a 10 man. You que as a premade you wait to fight another premade?

18 Likes

premade players put their pants on one leg at a time. just outstrat them and outplay them and you win.

3 Likes

*one arm at a time

3 Likes

Or put people of similar ilvl in your bg group to fight them, not much you can do with fresh 70ā€™s in quest greens against a sunwell premade. But I totally agree with removing premades from random bgs, maybe only allow 5 from each connected server idk

3 Likes

The system already prioritizes going against other premades. If youā€™ve ever tried to queue as a raid group youā€™ll get very long queue times. The way most premades do it is having 2-3 parties of 5 all queue at the same time and taking the queue when all parties have it. There isnā€™t any way around this problem, other than making it harder by banning people from queueing with friends at all.

Personally, I only find bgs enjoyable when Iā€™m with a group of 5 friends (not a full premade). Itā€™s frankly terrible solo queueing into a bg full of idiots who fight on the road and donā€™t bother with objectives, ghost nodes, leave FC alone, etc. Not to mention every other bg is filled with entitled boosters who couldnā€™t be bothered to spend 1 day getting some blues and getting some cheap gems/enchants. They felt entitled to a carry to max level and extended that expectation to getting carried in all aspects of the game. When Iā€™m with a group of a minimum of 5 competent players at least we can carry the team if there isnā€™t too many naked boosters.

1 Like

I totally agree.

but the problem isnā€™t BG premade.
They have a discord server and almost everyone from Alliance is on the same server (Benediction), so they just join AV 10, EoTS 11, WSG 4 or AB 8 voice channel lol

This is actually a post that is completely logical. There is no ā€œrandomā€ BG. 85 percent of the games are premades. Thereā€™s zero point to que into a BG. Thereā€™s no joy in it at all. It just makes the game bad. Let the people who want RBGs have them and donā€™t allow more than 2 people in a que in a ā€œrandomā€ BG.

5 Likes

The answer is BG Solo Que. Where you can organically get BGs that are just actually random.

Now now, those premaders paid a ton of money for BiS PvE trinkets and then had to pay EVEN MORE to pay PvP boosters to carry them to a high enough rating to get S4 gear quickly. All so they could stand around in Shatt, Org or SW feeling accomplished.

They OutPayed you like a Diablo Immortal Whale. They clearly think theyve earned it. After all, whats the point of spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on BIS gear you didnt actually earn if you cant use it to flex on poor people?

Under the current administration Iā€™m surprised youā€™re allowed to solo queue at all. I mean does ā€˜solo queueing for an instance that auto-matches you with other people and no travel involvedā€™ sound immersive or supportive of social bonding?

1 Like

wahh im butthurt about lfd so im gonna try to derail everything else to talk about it because i demand the ability to pay a bot service to spam heroics for badges for me since LFD allows you to run the same heroics multiple times a day

Act like we didnt know this was going to be a thing. Already exists on private servers. Probably why they nixed LFD in the first place.

WTB Solo queue rated bgs!

1 Like

Cauchy is that you? Heā€™s the only person I know of who whines on the forums about premades. Calls it ā€œcheatingā€ because he doesnt have a friend group he can do premades with, and is a solo Andy.

Nobody is complaining about people that queue up with 5 friends to PvP, thatā€™s never been the issue.

Blizzard fixed this issue in Classic WoW before TBC came along. They fixed it by removing the game numbers from AV, because the try-hard Alliance rankers used to spam that for most efficient honor doing 5 minute AV win 40 person premades. Blizzard also fixed the backdoor move the Horde can use in AV, and a few other exploits.

When TBC came along, they did not apply these custom changes. I think they forgot, and they were not baked into the original TBC files.

Lets face it, nothing is going to be done to improve TBCC in regards to pvp with the WotLK pre-patch coming in a few weeks. What can be done to help improve the situation is WotLK should have battleground numbers removed from all battlegrounds, and, put a minimum queue pop time to 2 minutes (even if on the under-represented faction) to further discourage this ā€œ1, 2, 3, queueā€ of simultaneous 5-man groups, just to punish and farm pugs.

You must be new or do not remember all of the complaining by hundreds of people on these forums about 10 months ago about premades stomping them. This was around the time when Horde had one hour long queues to fight Alliance, before Horde vs. Horde battlegrounds were active.

Get a guild, or some friends, and stop being so discriminatory and anti-social. The new Classic is all about socialization and interactions. Have you not read the new developmental pillars?

1 Like

Exploiting the matchmaking system like this should get people banned.

2 Likes

Maybe some of us want to do a quick daily instead of spending 2 hours gathering people.

1 Like

Or how about we get Rated Battlegroundsā€¦?

1 Like