BG forums lounge

Ahh, gotcha. That sounds bad. I can’t even drink normal Mt Dew.

Well, tonight I’m gonna drink a :hot_pepper: Bloody Mary and just have a grand ole time.

1 Like

Bring enough for the rest of the class? Chopin vodka, pls!

1 Like

I’m waiting for them to offer a Dorito, Frito, or other chip flavored Mountain Dew flavor.

Or just regular Dew but the cup is made out of taco shell.

2 Likes

Soooo, I’m not that far off with chipotle flavor? Disturbing to know!

1 Like

You’re a true pioneer in the industry.

1 Like

Just pour some fritos in a bowl and douse with Mt. Dew and eat it like cereal.

The new breakfast of champions.

2 Likes

I don’t have any Chopin, the bottle I have is from a small local distillery.

They also make a salted caramel rum that’s just delightful when mixed with apple schnapps and ginger ale

To this day my dad claims when he was a kid they’d take leftover popcorn from the night before and eat it with milk like cereal.

I still refuse to believe him.

2 Likes

That sounds amazingly good. I love salted caramel.

it goes well with taco bell’s food though

2 Likes

It tastes like those green caramel apple suckers, only more drunky

1 Like

I remember when I was a kid getting those caramel apples rolled in chopped peanuts at carnivals. Gawd, they were good!

i lost a babytooth to one of those

3 Likes

lol This made me think of pairing different sodas with fast-food like people pair wine with meals. “Would Monsieur care for the Blast with that Chalupa?”

“What compliments the Whopper with bacon?” “Oh, Monsieur must try the Dr. Pepper! It’s piquant undertones of cherry really bring out the smokey side of the bacon!”

3 Likes

cold beer ftw … lol

1 Like

Make that beer a stout and I’ll agree. I hate weak beer. :grimacing:

The only one I’ve heard of is an Australian rum…is there a US one or are you Aussie and I never picked up on that?

I’ve kinda gotten tired of beers and have been dabbling in higher end tequilas and rums. I actually just left an event that paired tequilas with different courses throughout the meal…it was amazing!

So does Tums, I wish they sold them there.

4 Likes

Last year a friend of ours from the DR came to visit for a week and brought us a bottle of Brugal Gran Reserva XV Exlusiva. It. Was. Amazing. If you haven’t tried it, it’s very worth your time.

LMAO. I know that’s right.

1 Like