BG forums lounge

Dance on mail box with no gear.

Rumor is thatā€™s how Jd got his mount money.

2 Likes

I just sold alcohol to underage kids in Orgrimmar to get my mount. Kids go nuts for that Volatile Rum.

2 Likes

Liar. Your mount is free.

Yes and selling potatoes.

1 Like

Your moonberry juice addiction is your downfall. You spend so much on that stuff Heisenberg himself is looking to get in on the action.

You are the reason the horde gank us so much.

ā€œMess with the juice, the horde let loose!ā€
-some orc

ps: gonna be a little late tonight :persevere:

2 Likes

Ughā€¦ is anyone else getting the ā€œYou must wait for others to participate firstā€ error on the forums today? These new forums sometimesā€¦ :-1:

Yeah, I have gotten it several times so far. Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on?

1 Like

Itā€™s annoying for sure, I wish they would actually fix some of these random forums bugs :-1:

8.3 is looking sweeeeet.

except for the vulpera and worgen heritage armorā€¦ plus the silly pjā€™s from the blizzcon. Makes me think of fortnite.

1 Like

Feelsgood to be Horde :smirk:

No doubt they gonna make a lot of $$$ off of just the Vulpera thing alone (casuals love all things ā€œcuteā€), smart business decision from them :joy:

I mean even from a practical standpoint the vulpera doesnā€™t make sense. Thereā€™s just a couple hundred of them scattered across a desert hiding in caves. At least mechagnomes have an entire underground city/fortress. The vulperaā€™s largest construction project is a cart being pulled by two llamas.

Practical is useless. THINK OF THE MONEY.

Every day we stray further from the light. Retail is just becoming more and more a terrible alternate history to Warcraft.

2 Likes

Im alright with worgens heritage, kinda couldnt picture anything else. Grinding another legendary cloak is gunna suck to get the extra essence slot but eh.

Not to mention that they arenā€™t a subset of any existing raceā€¦ itā€™s more like an entirely new race than an allied race.

Gilbin make so much more sense to me. Theyā€™re based on goblins and they were emphasized at the same time as mecha gnomes.

Furries are about to pay for a new private jet for Blizzard though. :rofl:

Sadly it was heavily requested to get vulpera and now itll be more reason for more transfers to horde lol. Kinda funny though the horde will be all belf and vulps now.

:sob:

No joke Iā€™ve been playing more alliance and this only gives me more reason lol

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll play retail again this expansion to play either race, but vulpera? Really?

1 Like

I mean, it was bound to happen.

1 Like

I know right?

Itā€™s just too much free $$$ for them to pass up (casuals eat up ā€œcuteā€ stuff). This was easy to predict to be honest :thinking:

inb4 a new era of ā€œfaction imbalanceā€ complain threads on the forums :stuck_out_tongue: