BG forums lounge

Horgan or whatever the leader’s name was has one of the bindings so I’d say that may be true before long lol.

Lol he was whispering in caps to not save him. Funny though that an ooze that I accidentally aggro’d while saving him dropped a blue boe.

I try to tread carefully around them because on one hand if people are going out of their way to shun enclave you don’t want your name tied to it but on the other, they are alliance on our server and aren’t the enemy. So I’ve been purposely playing dumb. They are a rather huge guild right now with a lot of members already 60 so it’s obvious they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

On a positive note, The Obsidian Council guild is probably the nicest people I’ve ever witnessed in a game. A mage and paladin in their guild are all the time giving me water. I was questing with the wife in eastern elwyn on our hunter/rogue and two of them came by to rp at the horses and one of them gave her two silk bags and 25s

True, but those type of people I don’t want much to do with anyway.

In all honesty, I go by a person to person basis rather than judge by the guild they’re in.

I can’t say everyone will be the same. I’m sure someone will see my guild’s name and say “hey, you’re that guild who MC’s people off the BB ship, gtfo”.

1 Like

Or they kill you on sight for it :slight_smile:

If that happens, I’ll ninja the first thing you need in Naxx.

Just bubble and do this.

What the heck is he channeling that does that?

I love his videos but I struggle to understand him a lot. His info under the video has this that I copy and pasted…

To do this you need to let an NPC stack up Reckoning on you 4 times, then only attack after your Death Ray Channel has completed. This will make your damage be something like this: (if you are in my gear)

900-1500 non crit Death Ray
5x 250 meele hits
5x 80 Seal of Righteous
Judgment / Arcane Charge / Other consumable + Hammer of Wrath.

Remember to go for Gnomish Engineering to create the Death Ray!

Ooooh… reckoning bomb. Those are funny.

It’s only 4 stacks surprisingly and he’s nuking 60s at 56.

I can’t, my latency is too high :clown_face:

Unless the rest of their guild are unaware of their behavior, it’s an indication that their guild is ok with these really bad duds and what they’re doing.

If your guild had players acting in a similar manner, would you be ok if they stayed in your guild?

Given the context of what they said, absolutely not. The fact that someone had those thoughts and then actually went through and said it, trolling or not is disturbing enough to where I personally wouldn’t want anything to do with them.

But I like to believe all of our guildees are pretty awesome and would never say anything remotely close to what they were saying.

rubs hands together and grins

Some familiar names still around. Nice.

Horrigan is a huge racist, as is pretty much the entire leadership/officer group. Not just “haha racism teehee” but actual hate fueled racism. Fock them. Shun them and make their lives difficult.

Most of the lower rank and general members are probably unaware of Enclave’s history and just want to be in a large guild. That’s fine. But guild tags can carry a lot of weight. Enclave is a KoS guild and should be blacklisted for anything PvE.

Well that lines up with one of the several things I read on their world chat all in a span of 5 to 10 minutes lol…

Sounds familiar, did he ever cause a stink on DS forums or am I mixing him up with someone else.

Can anyone else get into bgs? Im crashing after loading in and just getting booted back to mechagon with no deserter.

There’s been some pretty good reads on the forums lately. Arena forums in particular were starting to get really boring but this new patch or maybe the moon cycle has brought out some good ones.

So I’m almost 40 and have 25 gold. What are the chances I could stand in Stormwind and get 65 people to give me 1 gold?