BG forums lounge

Wait, is Murica your bro?

Thatā€™d be him lol.

Are you ever going to join us in classic?

Been there, got the shirt. I hate leveling and hated classic leveling even more so. Anything that is needlessly bloated burns me out quickly. Found a group for mythic + and some casual raiding here and there so that is keeping me busy.

Classic is just way to slow for my taste.

1 Like

When do bgs come out? iā€™m still tossing up between classes on classic lul lock or mage

Phase 3 is when bgs come out.

This is all speculation but my guess is 4-5 months. They mentioned major patch releases being a lot on their deployment team so they couldnā€™t do multiple major releases at the same time. I think this means they will stagger patches and ride the hype train. BFA season 3 is set to end December 31st according to their 25 week pvp gear schedule. That means 8.3 will launch around that time. Blizz will likely let the hype die down on 8.3 and then release phase 3 for classic. Iā€™m guessing February 4th or 11th release on phase 3.

1 Like

Plenty of time then, thank you

1 Like

No problem. Feel free to join us on Grobbulus alliance side when you decide to play. We have about 30 or so in there all from these forums or knows someone from the forums.

1 Like

I do love my bgs, i was tossing up between undead or human/gnome but if i get to hang with the cool peeps alliance it is

Yay! We are always looking for more.

1 Like

Dont forget about me on Grobbulus! Im just in my retail guildā€™s guild.

1 Like

Pfff Alliance. Bunch of ā€œ/wave in an attempt to not get killed on a PVP serverā€ kids.

Good choice if you like being the underdog though. I kinda wish I went ally this time around. I like to feel like the game is a survival game.

The leveling is slow. Especially when higher level jerkwads decide to camp quest areas and kill everyone on sight and I wasnā€™t around in those early years so itā€™s sort of new to me.

The difference for me right now is I want to log into classic and do things. Key word: want. I havenā€™t wanted to log into wow since probably mid legion. I only kept going cuz of all you guys Iā€™ve ever run with. Taking a break for me would be quitting. Iā€™d never be able to talk myself into coming back. Itā€™s a lot easier for me to stick around now. At least with classic.

I have decided I will spend some time in retail again soon. I want the bee mount. The bee mount is the only mount I ever truly wanted. I got a lot more free time coming up. It will be MINE!

I definitely like being the underdog in certain situations, i feel like horde are better and would be much more exciting on allys end when bgs come out

What is their guild name? This server community is neat to watch develop. It feels good seeing the same names a lot each day on both factions without having cross realm stuff.

Really itā€™s kill them unless they are tauren. Tauren are the nice ones and usually donā€™t attack lol.

This times 10000. Preach it squeek.

And this is why im not going to bother. Im glad you guys are having fun but like I said ive been there, once the leveling is done the content is consumed ,which is mostly the leveling, the barebones of the game is just bland. Not putting myself through it again lol. I made myself keep playing back in the day because that is how my and my brother kept in touch. Otherwise i wouldnt have bothered.

to be honest, there just isnā€™t enough hours in the day for BOTH retail and Classicā€¦ unless you somehow have the free time to play 24/7 or something.

Especially being the altoholic that I am, keeping over 5 alts maintained and up-to-date PLUS doing Classicā€¦ yeah, that just ainā€™t happening :rofl:

Iā€™ll probably play Classic very very infrequently, a ā€œhere and thereā€ type of thing on the weekends or something.

Iā€™ve seen that on both sides but maybe like once. I chose Alliance this time because itā€™s the only way to be a Paladin and I do not like Tauren Druid forms.

While this isnā€™t completely untrue, the community is a big thing. This extended into TBC but kinda died out in LK. Itā€™s nice to join a group and know someone. Itā€™s cool to need an enchantment and think ā€œI know a guy who does this.ā€ Once LK came out, you were just a face in the crowd.

Luckily there isnā€™t a right or wrong way to play classic. If you wait and it takes you months to hit 60, youā€™ll potentially end up with less competition in your guild for gear if your guild has already been raiding things.

You donā€™t like their perma smile in bear and cat form? Such happy creaturesā€¦

No. And that exact thing plus the horns just seem ā€œoffā€ to me. When I play a Night Elf, I want to gank myself (alas, I cannotā€¦) but their shapeshift forms just look like a cat and a bear. Plain and simple.

EDIT: Still reading more comments and posts about that Enclave guild you mentioned. Cringeworthy is a huge understatement.