BG forums lounge

Ask some Northeasterner what that sugary drink is: “It’s pop”

Ask that same Northeasterner who that old man calling them “son” is: “It’s Pop”

smdh

Soda.

It’s soda. Enough with this pop nonsense.

6 Likes

Does anyone call it cola, or is that just a store-brand soft drink term these days

1 Like

No one here says that. It puts me in mind of white can generics.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. Someone offered me “a cola” once and I immediately imagined grocery store offbrands.

2 Likes

is crystal pepsi a cola?

1 Like

There are places where you can ask for copy to keep things simple. Or, you can ask for the runch menu.

2 Likes

Is crystal Pepsi even a thing anymore?

Pepsi is eww to me, I’m a Coke drinker on the rare occasions I actually drink soda, but I remember Crystal coming out in the early 90s.

1 Like

Is pepsi blue a pop?

1 Like

here in colorado i think it would be, but down south i think they call it coke.

2 Likes

Blue? What is it with Pepsi and the weird color gimmicks? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

they did a re-release recently, a friend gave me a bottle, it wasn’t bad.

1 Like

They think they are Weezer.

Did they really? I might have to try that. Last weird soda I had was orange vanilla coke. It was surprisingly good.

2 Likes

Wikipedia says it is, and you can’t just make up crap on Wikipedia.

3 Likes

sounds like it would go well with orange cream liqueur

Everything has to have a weird color or coating. I remember when Chex Mix was amazing, now they sell it coated with gold and Oreo.

1 Like

Wuuut? I…err…hmm. Yeah. I’m at a loss over here. What’s next? Fruity Pebble Pepsi? Maybe Chipotle Coke.

Am I a freak over here adding a splash of Capt Morgan if anything and calling it good? :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m not a big drinker but prob.
Some spiced rum might be nice with it?

I think this is that baja blast stuff they sell at taco bell lol.

2 Likes

Better that than damn Bacardi. Can’t go wrong with the cappy. You get a pass, carry on.

1 Like

I’ve heard of it, seen it, but have no idea what it is. I’m quite boring with my coffee, tea, ice water, Guinness regimen I imagine.

It’s 3 shades of nasty. A Mt Dew flavor. Fitting for taco bell I guess.

The Cherry Ice flavor however is quite refreshing.

3 Likes