BG forums lounge

everyone is on gorb, CBH, SPM, and the forum trolls.

1 Like

Oh damn, really? I saw the Enclave was on there too.

Also, this would have been a bomb guild name :rofl:

1 Like

Why does your avatar look so blurry? Is it just me?

Maybe I’m just so breathtaking? Or, so hideous I’m starting to blind you.

2 Likes

lol

It must just be me staring at this screen all day. I saw Jd’s and Squeak’s then yours, I squinted to see the face.

I hate getting old.

would be a fun guild I imagine.

Excuse me I went to Faerlina

I am sorry for your loss

Reported for harassing my feelings.

pls no I already had an extended vacation for making fun of a hydra member. Don’t need another one for joking at a nudist orc.

1 Like

Speaking of, was gonna follow them but they chose a pve server :face_vomiting:

gonna gang up and make the lives of npcs miserable

1 Like

Anyone else end up on Deviate Delight?

You didn’t want to be on Grob?

I did, I sat in queue for many moons and gave up.

Maybe when deployment comes to an end I’ll roll an alt over there, I’m 16 levels deep - too committed now!

I thought I got the same kind of queue times on both. I get much better latency on Deviate because I’m Eastern.

You’re managing to find ways to play while deployed?

I haven’t had a queue time on Deviate yet so I dunno. And no, I leave in just over a week so I’m really not trying to reroll already :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you were deployed already.

I’m still taking it easy on my 2 toons. I get home daily around 3:30 PM and have been able to get on once after an hour queue :frowning:

My hour in the morning is what I get. But I’m taking a vacation day tomorrow and I’ll log in early when there are no queues so I can try to catch Jd. At the rate hes going, he’ll have his epic mount next week.

2 Likes

I’m just goofin’ along. Decided to pick up herbalism @ 15 so I’ve been back tracking to level it. Haven’t done a quest in hours :frowning: