BG forums lounge

It would be cool if there was but I am not going to be spearheading it. I don’t think I will be giving classic 110% so I don’t want to start something I won’t be there to see fully through and finish.

Hopefully someone else takes the reins on it.

Not I. Not sure I’m gonna spend much time on Classic either.

Confession corner…

I’ve been really enjoying this patch. It started to get stale until I hit exalted with mecha and naz. These past few weeks have been a blast.

I’ve decided it’s the people you play with. If you are playing with fun people then the game gets exponentially better and the little things don’t agitate you.

Me having fun rn makes it very difficult to get hyped for classic. I almost wished it was delayed a few weeks until my current happiness levels go down.

Since we’re here…

I agree to a point. Playing with the right people makes it fun as opposed to not fun. Did 1 bg solo last night and uhhhg. It wasn’t a bad loss and I did ok but it just didn’t feel fun to try and do. Waited for someone on my list to queue and quick joined. Ended up with a few over the course of about 6 bgs. Much better. Went 3-3 but the losses were better with someone to laugh about it with.

I’ve been to Naz and/or mech maybe once in the past week or so. I just am not feeling it. I got flying but just don’t see farming pearls or rares for stuff as something I can tolerate doing much more than occasionally. So I’ll get behind on gear and those neck things, whatever.

And tbh, I’ll try Classic but I’m not hyped for it. Maybe it will click for me though.

I’m definitely over the grind. I haven’t been to mecha in what feels like forever. I don’t know if I will do the bounty quest there are not. I’ve got the majority of the patterns for the tinker station and the completionist me was forcing me to farm rares. Then I started asking myself why am I farming these patterns to make silly devices that I will never use.

Similar with Naz, I felt the need to level my second follower to 20 until I asked myself why if I never plan on coming back to this zone. My gear is passed the point to where pearls won’t help me so I only pass through to get the azerite world quests every other day or so.

I’ve realized though playing with friends is where the fun is at.

I lifegripped a resto druid on the brink of death, started healing them up, and feared those on them on my spriest, then watched them bolt away into the sunset last night as the Alliance slowly turned to face the shadowy ball of sadness near them.

Sometimes Pugs are just the worst.

All I ever ask is for people who will at least try and just accept when it ain’t happening and not complain too much. A little is ok, especially when we get some pigheaded pugs.

It doesn’t matter if my friends are decent or not. I barely qualify for that if I do at all. The right attitude just makes it better.

I’ve gotten used to some of my lifegrips being for naught. I don’t want anyone to waste time thanking me, just don’t go right back into the fray I just saved you from!

1 Like

ok now im annoyed, got a 420 ring and a 430 ring and they are both downgrades from my 410 and 400 rings. Simmed them and they drop my dps by a LOT.

Reforging was too difficult and complicated

We thought we wanted it yada-yada-yada.

1 Like

In all seriousness though, they said it wasn’t fun to get a piece of loot and you couldn’t equip it yet because you needed to gem, enchant, and reforge it.

Am I the only one that thought that was fun? I loved doing that.

1 Like

Why would I waste my second chance on life. Plus I could have sworn that you said to save yourself and that you would only slow me down.

If only I could be so honorable.

Happens all the time. I’ve been stuck with 400/410 rings for ages

Made it worth looking into optimizing. Made it worth studying my class and really understanding the choices I could make that suits my style. Made it worth trying to make my character as powerful as I could.

But suuuuuure, doing something and maybe liking what you get 1 out of 10 times is soooo much fun too. I mean that’s what they are telling us anyway.

1 Like

I wish azerite gear at least had some sockets for gems but outside of that im cool with what we have. What i didnt like about reforging was hit cap ruined it a lot. With hit cap gone i wouldnt mind reforging.

I’ve been playing since late Wrath but I didn’t learn this in early MoP.
After leaving my dead server to move to a hugely popular server (area-52) and getting in with a large guild, my enjoyment of the game skyrocketed. It was the first time I started making friends in this game as opposed to just people whom I know in-game.
Having people to consistently play with makes games feel like more than “pixels”.

1 Like

Oh you are welcome :joy:

1 Like

Following your cow around has been fun as weird as that sounds.

Need more cow rets!!
5 man Devine storm group go!