BG forums lounge

Congratulations Jugaa!

1 Like

I shall spend the next few days trying to bake Bob into a cake so he can jump out of it during your bachelorette party.

Congrats and all that girl!

3 Likes

Something interesting and somewhat funny to glance at that I came across on Reddit. I know itā€™s pve but thought Iā€™d share anyway.

568 votes and 100 comments so far on Reddit

2 Likes

Congratulations! I hope you guys have a great life together. :clinking_glasses::sparkler::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

But Iā€™m the soon to be husband :sunglasses:

Woah woah woah now. Are you gonna be on my boat?

Hello my fellow bloodthirsty players.

How goes the skull cleaving tonight?

Is it going to be like Michaelā€™s booze cruise on the office?

1 Like

Any big plans for the honeymoon?

1 Like

Where would an undead juggalo go on a honeymoon? There is a solid punchline in there somewhere.

1 Like

Toā€¦ the dark carnival?

1 Like

Omg are you one too?

lol no. I only know that term ā€œjuggaloā€ because my little sister used to listen to them. I bought her the ā€œAmazing Jeckel Brothersā€ album on my way home from the Army.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s bound to be a gathering in Tahiti right because um,

Ok sorry, I spent 20 minutes trying to find that punchline somewhere and came up with bupkis.

1 Like

The reception is actually going to be just like that.

1 Like

Eh, thatā€™s going to be next year.

Nothing wrong with waiting, especially if it makes the experience better. We waited a month after our wedding to go to the Caribbean.

If you lean towards Caribbean, go all-inclusive :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea we also want to save it more for a winter getaway. And by we, I mean me. He doesnā€™t really care :joy:

Nothing wrong with that. I know some places are more pricey during those winter months. Unless youā€™re not planning to go abroad. In that event, winter sucksā€¦ drive safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

This man knows. Nothing like seeing how high you can stack lobster tails and t bones every meal.

1 Like