BG forums lounge

Fair. I have to deal with enough cat poop I have no interest in putting it in the Mr. Coffee.

How do people even think of this anyways? “Hey, it’s poop! Let’s brew it!”

Edit: I guess it gives new meaning to 2 girls, 1 cup. Ok, I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

In before Blizzard puts a “make coffee from poop” quest in the game.

3 Likes

might i suggest an alternate version of events:

There is a coffee over seas that is made from the berries a rodent native there poops out. They use the ones that have been partially digested because it ferments the berries naturally.

1 Like

My father always insisted that the only good tea he ever had was the “billy” the ANZAC troops made when he was in North Africa during WWII.

Apparently they put the tea leaves in the water, then boiled it.

1 Like

Those original English habits never stop, just boil everything.

1 Like

I want to try Turkish coffee now.

TO THE INTERNET!

Nerts. There a couple of places nearish work but too far out of the way to go there.

2 Likes

Doordash it, lol.

2 Likes

Eh, that sounds like some newfangled “app thing” that’s probably outside my cranky old man technology comfort zone.

2 Likes

That’s … odd

I mean, I’m sure there’s an app for it. But you can use the service on an old fashioned website.

1 Like

Doordash is great. You can wait for them to bring your stuff, then stand on the porch, shake your fist in the air, and yell “Get off my lawn!!” in your best geezer voice. Win win!

2 Likes

“old fashioned website”

Well that’s a phrase I wouldn’t have predicted when I first signed on to ARPANET.

But inevitability, someday the cold war will be a side bar in ancient history classes.

Never heard of it.

So I googled it, a west coast thing mostly although it apparently exists as close as Toronto.

We have Grubhub here.

doordash/grubhub/ubereats are all way too expensive. half the time it costs more than the food.

2 Likes

I used them on a rotation for a couple weeks for lunch breaks, now I get free delivery coupons and discounts nearly every day on at least one of the apps. I don’t pay much extra at all…just a small tip to driver. It’s pretty handy when you’re on-call 24/7 and those calls you do get usually come when you’re the least prepared to take it.

1 Like

Definitely more efficient on the large dinner orders. It’s hard to beat the convenience like that.

2 Likes

180 in convo but!
Why can’t they make a rabbit mount for noblegarden.

I want to ride a giant bunny into war.

3 Likes

Ohh, that’s really smart! :bulb:

How about a droold - I mean, druid - deathmatch?

1 Like