BG forums lounge

I hear that. Underdogs, all of us.

3 Likes

My coffee mug is a stainless steel mug that I could bludgeon someone to death with.

Not that Iā€™ve ever considered doing that. :innocent:

4 Likes

Now, we passed then. weā€™re in now now.

1 Like

My old raid lead got attacked by someone with one of those mugs. He had a concussion and was off work for a few weeks.

Iā€™d be more into ā€œfunā€ mugs but they tend to be little teacups the size of a shot glass. When I drink coffee I want all of it. Thatā€™s why I like this Vader mug, itā€™s about the size of a grapefruit. And wonā€™t tip over, Iā€™m finally done losing keyboards to that.

2 Likes

In your neck of the woods? No idea. But it is a real thing that does exist.

Too easy. Your drink helmet, is so big.

So I googled it and this is the first thing that popped up. Sand?

Did you go over my mug!?

Seriously, I love Spaceballs. When I was in IT my catchphrase was ā€œEven in the future nothing works!ā€

1 Like

Almost all the Mediterranean restaurants in the metroplex I live in sell it, only place Ive seen it

I buy Eight Oā€™clock. Best value. Great quality, not super overpriced. People who come over and have coffee always compliment it. Itā€™s just from Kroger, yo!

1 Like

Didnā€™t know thatā€™s how it was made/can be made, pretty interesting. I just know the end result sounds like itā€™s right up your alley. lol

1 Like

Iā€™m a coffee snob, I confess. Tullyā€™s or Seattleā€™s Best. I hate Starbucks though. Nasty stuff, bitter and oily.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like sand. Itā€™s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Itā€™s not always made with sand, just can be. Turkish is gooood. Itā€™s so strong and sweet, they serve in a demitasse cup. Also served boiling, so itā€™s traditional to offer ice chips along with the coffee to cool it for drinking.

This Iā€™ve had. Itā€™s not bad at all. Iā€™d definitely consider it if they were sold out of my Eight Oclock. I get heartburn from cheap coffee like Maxwell House, not sure why. I grind the beans so itā€™s not like thereā€™s anything thatā€™s ā€œfilteredā€ like there is with cheap liquor v top shelf. A bean is a bean.

r/PrequelMemes is leaking again.

Isnā€™t there some sort of ā€œeliteā€ coffee thatā€™s made by some animal eating beans then pooping and the poopy beans are collected and ground up? I think I heard of that at one point, I think itā€™s a real thing.

1 Like

That sounds like something the Kardashians would eat/drink.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve heard of this too. Iā€™ll pass on the poop coffee.

2 Likes

Honestly I hated the prequels. I was one of ā€œthose guysā€. In fairness though I should give them another watch and see if I still feel that way.