BG forums lounge

taking a wow break when 8.2 comes out :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

No one testing for Classic tomorrow?

Yes, I am not excited for it tbh. Iā€™m skeptical on the neck abilities we have to farm. The catch up gear might be neat though.

I find it utterly insane to stay subbed through the most boring patches like you guys have and not be excited for an actual content update that improves the game. Ahaha, you shouldā€™ve taken a break so you can be freshhhh.

I would be all over that howeverā€¦ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night :grin:

I just came back from a break and Iā€™m already bored, so 8.2 is exciting.

Then again, knowing my history Iā€™ll probably take another break and come back at the end of the season as usualā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been subbed for a full expansion.

I couldnā€™t agree more at this point. Iā€™m gunna do what I finally did in legion and not stress anything and just play. If I get behind so what. I do want to start trying to work on m+ again so Instead of rushing arena cap each week Iā€™ll probably double down on that.

8.2 is a healty patch so you should definitely play it, itā€™ll provide 2 months of fun stuff to do until classic.

I resubbed the other day but iā€™m bored as itā€™s the same game as when i left it, but iā€™m back for 8.2 only as everything looks good in it. 8.2 then classic is the plan until next expansion probably.

1 Like

Iā€™m just grinding out the fat folk right now to make Fatfreddy his truest form.

very fun knock back on them fat bois.

Got my mog all prepared too:

Get that big belly showing

2 Likes

/facepalm :joy:

It was actually on sale last week or so for 70% off I believe. Seemed awfully close to the summer sale but weā€™ll see. I waited but may not wait again. Weā€™ll see what the prices are on the other 165 games sitting on my wishlist look like :rofl:

1 Like

NOOOOO!!! This upsets me greatly squeek.

Greatly.

On a happier note, my new throne is being delivered today.

1 Like

I hope itā€™s not iron. Drogon had a fun time with the last oneā€¦

Cheer up, it seems to go on sale once every other month. I just keep waiting for that under 10 bucks price tag to show up. Someday, soon. It was so close, just a couple dollars moreā€¦

So what happened to your old toilet? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I should probably make a watchlist, though I donā€™t login to steam much.

And not my porcelain throne, the new office throne! I got a Secretlabs to replace my 5-6 year old Herman Miller.

I play on a couch with a laptop. And a mouse on a TV tray.

Booya.

This explains everything

Are you playing on a TV too? Please say no.

No. But the tv is usually on. Seinfeld mostly. Sometimes Bojack Horseman.