BG forums lounge

I just keep plan b in every pill bottle in my house - vitamins, ibuprofen, allegra, etc.

Gets the job done right.

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused, are you saying you keep a skittles assortment of those mixed in there when itā€™s party time?

taste the rainbow

3 Likes

Lvling with flying would be quite a breeze Iā€™d imagine.

For certain, I just have to get it :scream:

Thereā€™s still some exploration achieves in part 1 I havenā€™t done.

No mix, just plan b. Iā€™ve spent a lot of time at planned parenthood.

Makes for exciting times when I have a headache or allergies.

Do you sneeze and then cry, or cry and then sneeze?

Iā€™ve been playing ESO, FFXIV, and GW2 lately. None of them scratch the PvP itch like WoW does, and that sucks because Iā€™m pretty bored with WoW lol. Anyone else playing anything else?

Steam summer sale is next week.

Hoping Witcher 3 goes on sale

Or Darksouls

I like eso until I get into pvp and hate the targeting system.

I much prefer the ability to move and cast as a caster though.

I have ds3 for ps4.

The hours of not blinkingā€¦ the tensionā€¦ the adrenaline rush!!!

Those are issues I have with it, and the other systems like crafting annoy me too. GW2, I feel the only real popular pvp is WvW and thatā€™s mostly zerg which gets really old after participating in a few zergs. I canā€™t win!

1 Like

Iā€™m really amped for the entire Halo franchise coming out on PC. Also RDR2 on PC.

Also Death Stranding is going to be an intense mofo.

Iā€™ve decided to unlock KT in order to become my namesake, the truly fat Fatfreddy.

This is my mog plan:

2 Likes

Did you see the teaser for Baldurs Gate 3? That is what Iā€™m most excited about.

That and the collab between the writer of Dark Souls and Game of Thrones writing a storyline for a game together. That is my literal dream team.

1 Like

June 25th peeps for 8.2.

Possibly, I wasnā€™t that invested into E3. Cyberpunk is gonna be sick too along with Outer Worlds or w/e. Some decently good looking stuff in the gaming future.

As for the GRR Martin/Dark Souls collab, Iā€™m skeptical. Hopeful, but skeptical.

1 Like

Lots of great memories with GW2
And the one shot weaver build to the unkillable one that well people cried bans lol

GW2 lacked community though and wow is not perfect but compared to many mmoā€™s the community here is awesome and knowledgable I regret coming late in the game

1 Like

Do recent games go on sale from the past sales? I want to get that Mordhau game

This is my oldest son and the grandbaby your kids will always be special to you, but grandbaby will steal your heart.
https://imgur.com/q1EqySJ

5 Likes

I donā€™t think they release any info on which games will go on sale. They often donā€™t announce dates that early either IIRC, this was ā€œleakedā€.

But there are common games that go on sale.

Yeeeeeeeeees I want that one bad. If it goes on sale then Iā€™ll be taking a wow break lol.