BG forums lounge

Yes, same here in Deep South. Everything is a ‘coke’.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool Dave

Ew, well it takes a certain je ne sais quoi to be a Gnome. I guess Blizz decided you didn’t have it whatever it is. Sorry man, sorry.

Orc is nice too though.

I guess.

:smiling_imp:

I can’t just get down to the level of gnomes I suppose :cowboy_hat_face:
18 more PVP achievements left to full PVP completion, and that’ll require me to go horde for certain achievements. The ultimate goal of beating PVP.:crazy_face:

1 Like

I love orcs (mag’har tok after unlocking them last night)

Problem is they feel too bulky to be casters (mage, priest - warlock feels ok for some reason).

1 Like

It’s Blizzard sending a warning. Do you really want to play a gnome? Take some time and think about it before we take your money.

2 Likes

As they should. Orcs are the OG Warlocks.

BG forum dad checking in to wish all the dads happy Father’s Day.

Now I’m out again. Peace.

7 Likes

You too!

stuff

2 Likes

I’ll 3rd that, work on that pull out game fam.

2 Likes

Nah, leaving it in is cool.

1 Like

Agreed, most people can’t live up to the ridiculously high standard of Gnomanity and Blizz is probably wanting to make sure a person is truly willing to make the commitment. I imagine so many fall by the wayside and end up unsubscribing in shame. That would be bad for business. Good call.

I think we can all agree at this point that all gnomes should end.

Got the HoTS itch again. Send help.

Undefeated.

Vasectomies for the win! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Very impressive, early Congratulations on beating PVP!

1 Like

Fk that. I’ve got a buddy who can’t do anything “fun” sitting up without being in pain.

edit: context or something

1 Like

many thanks, it’ll solidify that i’m a true sperg.

Also seeing I was denied going gnome Squeek, look what my very first horde bg was like
https://i.imgur.com/564ZMrA.png
Feels good to finally play a good faction! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll find out how good E-Z mode feels as soon as I lvl my Moo Pally. And at the rate it’s going, like in October or something.