BG forums lounge

Jarawana, I’ve been reading your posts, enjoy them, you seem to be running on all cylinders, thus can probably pull it off. I’ll be polite and say the ones in my BGs that are trying to do this…8 cylinders, half not working, turned into a 4-banger lol.

3 Likes

I think you just called half the player base a Chevy.

5 Likes

Haha, thanks! :blush: I’m always trying to do my best at the task at hand and do better than the time before it.

2 Likes

Epic bgs are where it’s at :wink:

I would queue more for the little bgs, but it seems Seething Shore “always” pops :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll have to check out Constant Comment. Normally I don’t get spiced black tea, but I am up for some different flavors now and then. I hear you on the coffee - I’m not sure I could ever get used to it black…:sweat_smile:

Please let Tsa’s septic field be super easy, inexpensive, and fast to fix, and may no goblins decide to take baths in there meantime. :pray:

3 Likes

Watch it cow!

2 Likes

I’ve found that most forum posters hang out in Dalaran Sewers. I’ve met a few friendly people down there. Had to kill them a few times while I was at it :wink:

hey yall, supposedly the end of Avengers End Game has leaked. Watch what videos you click for the next 1.5 weeks!

2 Likes

I use to be so up to date on tv. Now with kids, I can quote half the episodes of little einstein and sing baby shark backwards.

3 Likes

It’s not. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. It’s not so much it’s unreachable for us, but it’s gonna set back some other plans by 6 months or so.

Plus I get to cut down some trees so I can pretend to be Jdpp for a day!

4 Likes

I feel you. I don’t watch tv anymore. It got taken over by the Baby First Channel. A few of those shows make me want throw a brick through the screen. Repetitive songs…ugh.

It’s getting better though! He’s moved on to real music in a major way! I can stream youtube through the Roku and he loooves videos now! He seems to be a fan of Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Missy Elliott, and right now as I am typing this he is singing along with Pharrell “Happy” lol.

1 Like

I subscribed to dc universe. Read the comics at home and watch some of the stuff they have on there at work. Reading the comics keeps me sane after hearing mother goose clubs hickory dickory dock for the 100th time.

4 Likes

??

How does turning green and covering yourself in warts help you cut down trees?

4 Likes

THAT’S IT GNOME! ME AND YOU OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!11!11

(I work at a sawmill)

3 Likes

FINE! But I’m coating my skin in Compound-W so I you can’t infect me with them warts!

(Gotcha, that explains it :smile:)

2 Likes

I finished off bloodthirsty (finally). Late to the party, but I’ve been gone a long time, lol. Now, I have no idea what to do next…

What’s fun?

3 Likes

Have you seen the shredders they build?!?

2 Likes

You need to add in some variety to your kiddo tv time. I recommend adding Octonauts and Bubble Guppies to your rotation. Reports and someone asking you “what time is it?” will never be the same again.

Reserve Saturday mornings for some Star Trek: The Animated Series on Netflix/Hulu(?).

1 Like

The loading screen tip suggested pursuing “unusual” achievements if you need something to do. Have you run around BFA eating achievement sausages? It’s fun…lol

2 Likes