BG forums lounge

Well dang, I just switched to a one hander and shield last night. I guess I could maybe think about possibly considering the chance of perhaps pondering taking that into account. It does look nice.

1 Like

The offer I made to Holycow is always open to you two as well. I’m willing to heal any at level dungeon.

Just beware Lisa and I level slow so you’ll probably outstrip us pretty quick. If’n y’all want a deadmines run this weekend let me know.

2 Likes

I can watch you heal and learn since this pally will be my first ever attempt at rolling a healer. I tried tanking about 6 years ago. So it’s taken 12 years to roll a healer. Talk about slow. Anyway I’ll just hit things like I’m inclined to do anyway while I learn :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Totally agree.

I don’t understand why they decided to make a Helm of Domination for babies.

I still have 0 toons at level 60.

You can’t be much slower than that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what’s going on with their QA process. Or even just checking current logs to make sure all the specs are properly balanced.

How does something like this go unnoticed by Blizzard for so long?

they also decided to buff the other tanks

Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes for March 26th - Soul Ash Cap Removed, Tank Tuning - Wowhead News

April third is officially both Find a Rainbow Day and Fish Fingers and Custard Day, I mention these lesser-known celebrations so when it’s noted that the following link is a day early for most of us, this post remains relevant.

https://imgur.com/a/8dojoCR

1 Like

FYI for people playing Classic:

Dreamhaven is looking stacked. This guy is portrayed as single handedly figuring out how to make classic wow happened. I imagine his knowledge and expertise on servers/mmos would be amazing. If Dreamhaven decides to put out an mmo, it seems like they have the right people to actual make a fun game. Time will tell.

I wonder what happened to that “pvp dev” that quit some time ago.

3 Likes

That’s me!

Until they do something to screw that up and alienate me from classic the same way they have from retail.

4 Likes

They’re doing their best to get us Canadians! Their conversion rate for the dollar is only like 7$ over what it should be :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah, the Dreamhaven team that is being assembled looks like the freakin Avengers of game development. Of course, given the long-standing ethos of that team, I might be retired by the time we see a game from them but I am so excited to see what they come up with.

2 Likes

On the other hand, Blizzard still has…

:thinking:

Give please!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I hope I’m still able to work a mouse and keyboard by the time a game comes out from them. Hope it’s not too many years before whatever their big project will be comes out.

I did like D2…I liked the original Starcraft too but replaying it a couple years ago and eh. If it comes with an active account I’ll try it again.

2 Likes

Looking back now, I think D2 is my most favorite game ever.

WoW is really fun when PvP is more balanced, the power gap isn’t so large, and you play with/against good friends. Unfortunately, WoW falls apart for me when those conditions aren’t met.

D2 was amazingly fun/addictive for me, even when I was playing solo.

I never played much Diablo 2. In 2000 I was playing more console games and Magic: the Gathering instead of PC titles.

1 Like

Yeah I would really get into it for awhile then put it aside for a few weeks before getting into it again. I play Grim Dawn now whenever I get that itch. I find it better than D2 (more customization and player agency) and it’s what D3 should have been imo. I’ll still try D2 for free if it is and see if it still holds up.

1 Like

Speaking of consoles, I have to say as a certified “Boomer Gamer” I am loving the value of the XBOX Game Pass. I only have it for PC right now but the second I don’t have to make a mortgage payment to get one, I’m getting an xbox too. This Netflix of Games is great for someone like me who doesn’t get around to playing new games until like 1 -2 years after they come out. And with their Bethesda purchase and their agreement with EA the catalog is freaking DEEP.

Outside of a very short list of very specific games, this will be my way now.

As a man with Heroes of Might and Magic 1-3 installed on my computer, I very much identify with this term.