BG forums lounge (Part 2)

August 26th

1 Like

So is dragonflight baseline now?

I never bought it :frowning:

Itā€™s included if you purchase TWW, and they have a promotion for 25$ to get Dragonflight + 60 boost + 60 day of game time right now.

It is not baseline yet.

Ooof that would have been good to know bevor I resubbed :rofl:

Iā€™ll have to look into the next expansion and decide if Iā€™m gonna try it out or not

2 Likes

idk I will probably grab the xpac a week or two after launch, from what I have seen so far it looks ok.

2 Likes

Finally watched the first 2 episodes. I find it ok, Iā€™ll keep watching. I donā€™t understand the hate XD.

I feel like people have too much expectations for tv shows today. I was just done watching Lost for the first time this weekend, I get what people mean but I still enjoyed it. I was confused but I like it when shows are confusing.

I watched ā€œFromā€ that is made by the same creator as Lost. I recommend it, it was good.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I have one named Steven Seagal. Female dwarves, too, even more hated than Forsaken.

You thought MM was broken? Wait until me and my 7 scorpions show up in BGā€™s

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy. Itā€™s gonna be hard to see stuff during combat with so many pets running around.

1 Like

I have no motivation at work today.

Might be a good time for a mental health day.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bug that allows healer to rez my dead pet, on top of my huntet revive lol.

I reported it, It seems to be unlimited, I just didnt find someone willing to let me get to 100 scorpionsā€¦ that all attack your target.

Theyā€™ll disappear if you fly far, but they follow you on foot. We discovered this by accident while dueling lol.

Hang in there, Iā€™ll send you some positive vibes.

#showtooltip
/use 13
/cast Trueshot Aura
/cast [@target=Tsataga] Positive Vibes

1 Like

Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all the fathers playing this game!

I no longer have one as my own dad passed away last October at age 75 due to complications from lung cancer. No more tagging along to the golf course with my brothers and Dad every year and pretending to know what Iā€™m doing!

If you have someone that is close and dear to youā€¦never let them forget how much you care. Because one day they can go in the blink of an eye.

PS: Donā€™t smoke! As my Dad told us as kids, ā€œThe best thing you can do is to not start.ā€

2 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s Day!

Iā€™m sorry to hear your loss. I agree with what you said, let us treasure the time we share with the people that are close and dear to us.

2 Likes

woot woot tis my birthday today i got the day off from work DRUNK LIT KIT starts right meow time to parrrrtyyyyyyyyyy wooot :dracthyr_nod: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :pretzel: :bagel: :pancakes: :waffle: :burrito: :croissant: :watermelon: :banana: :cherries: :strawberry: :kiwi_fruit: :pizza: :fries: :hamburger: :bacon: :popcorn: :cake: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cookie: :cookie: :doughnut: :doughnut: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :ramen: :ramen: :ramen: :ramen: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :takeout_box: :lollipop: :lollipop: :candy: :candy: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :pie: :pie: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

5 Likes

meow Kitana~ :hearts: Wish you the best that life has to offer, a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy! :hearts: :sunflower: :rose: :bouquet:

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face: :birthday: :cake: :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

thank youuuuu !

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Have a good birthday!

1 Like

thank youuu !!!

i will thank youuu :smiley:

Happy Birthday to you :notes: :notes: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :notes: :notes:

1 Like