BG forums lounge (Part 2)

I twinked at 69 for a long time on this toon and would just /shoo people that weren’t twinked. I enjoyed the mix/max aspect and toying around with 70s in duels and stuff. I stopped when queues stopped popping though =/

I was able to copy my hunter just now on Alleria!

1 Like

Right on, that’s where I am. Snowcrest is on Alleria. I also have a toon on These Go to Eleven, but nothing really pops pvp wise.

It sucks but that’s normal for test realms, lol.

1 Like

All the PVP is Duels and Skirmish for now, I was playing around with multiple classes but I’ll copy my alts now instead.

BG blitz q on the max realm seems to finally work as it has a avg q time hopefully we get more ppl to que for that also solo shuffle has been working tho id rather have bgs -.-

1 Like

I just realized we have 3 version of Eye of the storm. No wonder players are confused.

RBG
Reg
Blitz

3 Likes

People seem confused by the regular one so it’s not surprising, everyone runs mid and ignores the bases.

When PvP design gets incredibly messy…

I think it would’ve been better to create 3 new BG’s with similar maps instead, so player can identify what version they’re playing.

I’d be happy with reskinned BG’s. They don’t need to always create new convoluted maps.

1 Like

Where I get confused is if I’m queuing both randoms and Blitz the same night, and forget which version I popped into since I play them differently.

I haven’t played retail in a while, what’s the blitz difference?

The rated map>>>than the unrated map. They should just make the change in unrated play

In Blitz, there are only 2 bases active (1 on each side) and they swap when the flag is capped.

Many are still struggling with this mechanic.

FR/DR or BET/MT, then cap will swap to the other and need to be recapped.

It is a great mechanic that can help flip games, by resetting towers. The issue, you’ll have players fighting at inactive bases the whole game.

1 Like

Do they use they use the rated tag instead of the proximity tag?

And blitz games are lower player count, right? That seems like a good solution to help games not be stagnant. It would require some good situational awareness

1 Like

Yea, it is rated style cap. A lot more situational awareness is required on this one it seems.

1 Like

Thanks Mohz you’re the best.

Besides me of course :grin:

1 Like

This, and people spending too much time in a mid fight instead of peeling off for those bases.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the rated, I hope this is a problem that resolve itself as we power through the hell bracket, w/e that will be.

1 Like

Ah back to handsome cow man instead of a boring W in a circle

1 Like

barely a tribute

I need to lvl my priest but I am too lazy, just been playing random games on steam as well lol.