BG forums lounge (Part 2)

Ya i have an 85 feral on bene. Other than gearing that up, I’m just playing random steam games while enjoying summer vacation

1 Like

I enjoy BGs way too much, makes me kinda sad.

:frowning:

The original series?

Oh pardon. That’s just my admittedly rather large staff

1 Like

I’m also kind, thoughtful, extremely handsome and exceptionally humble.

3 Likes

Did anyone watch the fourth test flight of Starship?

The Little Flap That Could!

Saving it for this weekend! Gotta leech my in-laws Disney sub XD

Oh, that’s why I recognize your name! I uh, apologize for emote spamming if I did it in an epic recently >: I usually figure if we’re getting stomped and I recognize a name it’s some guy in a premade. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nope, just a regular no-life XD! Are you the evoker? or the Ele shammy who tea-bagged me for 1 minute straight because I didn’t release and was waiting to see how long he would keep it up lmao

Don’t worry, I’m not that serious.

1 Like

Nah pretty sure I was on my Arcane Mage.

1 Like

ur insignia wuz yummie (evenchully)

1 Like

Mohz, I’m calling myself out. I changed my mind! Screw it, I’m in.

I’m just ready to move on from Dragonflight, and looking forward to testing future content…one disconnect at a time.:slight_smile:

1 Like

You Son ** a B*** you did it!

You can find me outside Org dueling… I’m not sure what else to do, BG’s aren’t popping obviously XD

Edit: Now I’m getting Incompatible realms… they must be patching something.

I kept a souvenir

https://i.imgur.com/KCHLlbi.gif

Note that I had time to

Die
Get Teabag
Wait
Open OBS
Start Recording

1 Like

It was basically unplayable last night because of constant dc’s and action bar resets upon re-logging. Also the option to copy characters wasn’t available.

They did say they were patching that up today, so we’ll so what happens. I want to copy Snowcrest to a leveling realm and try that out.

Same issue, I managed to play on the Max level realm. Once I got out of the first rush where it took me 1hour to finish gearing because of all the DC , I managed to get out of Org.

I stay queued specific for the new BG hoping it pops before I get DC’d again, so far no luck.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a battleground pop on a testing realm. We’ll see this time though.

I think you will find that a lot of players that resort to twinking in lower level brackets are just BAD players. Whether it be 20-29 or 61-69 with the timewalking gear twinks they are typically terrible players. Thats why they twink in the lower levels

I logged into retail last night for the first time in ages.

I have zero idea what is going on lol.

3 Likes

Don’t worry…those of us who never left have no idea either, LOL.

2 Likes