BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Not gonna lie, that transmog set from PS is actually pretty nice…oh well cant have em all.

1 Like

This is where you can see the recolors, the orange is the best, also the darker one.

1 Like

Wait for real?!?!?

Ty for letting me know ! I’m currently at work ATM I really hope the purple one is soon I will farm for that one if I have to buy I’m hoping it’s game shop or trading post

Blizzard fixed old world enchants, they no longer have an ilvl 50 maximum its now 320. Also reduced the ilvl req for sland gems to ilvl 10. Gonna make a lvl 15 with mop crafted pvp gear/enchants and just cruise through some bgs later.

2 Likes

So this sucks going to have to make another dentist visit well bcuz I was eating pretzels and I broke a tooth yay me :upside_down_face:

Get some silver/gold teeth to flex on the poor ppl and haters.

4 Likes

lmaoooooooooo xd

the meme vids for ppl all in one spot

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDPRHQLpqXc

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy8ddykpHGs

Don’t forget to follow Stxturtles on instagram

Yeah, I think I had perma-bans on two prior variants of the old forums. One of them was for “harassment” ( LOL ) after saying “Sounds like a l2p issue.”, sheet be gettin’ wild round these parts.

3 Likes

my first account is banned from the original forums until 2099 because i brought up someone being an abuser irl.
id be given an award or something now.

1 Like

Getting permabanned at least once is a badge of honour tbh.

4 Likes

Blizzard banned me for a gif I posted 6 months prior in the classic subsection. A random post got necro’d and I had a gif somewhere in there and the new wave of viewers must’ve reported it lol. I was absent from these forums a couple months ago to randomly receive that ban email. Kids…

1 Like

I have been reborn.

2 Likes

I went to post a gif of rihanna emerging but blizz stripped me of those privileges. Maybe I am the villain of the story.

2 Likes

Dont worry I am also stripped of that right.

Also when I was a teenager I never got hung over but now I feel dead. :confused:

i am slowly recovering from a tooth extraction , goodness it had one , felt so sick but im semi starting to feel somewhat better . idk know where i would be without wow rn tbh .

Did you get some sick bling? a nice silver tooth to flash on the haters?

1 Like

not yet its gotta heal first im on 1st day after surgery rn

1 Like