BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Good lord, how exactly do you guys get “perma’ed”? Lol

Must be some 404’ed/drama-style threads that I miss or something (quickly deleted by a mod or something), because seems like every 2 weeks or so someone says “so and so got banned” in this thread :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

They answered this question:

1 Like

So there’s a cosplay picture circulating on the internets that caused all this?

2 Likes

Not just any cosplay. A bg forum poster’s 10/10 forbidden cosplay.

3 Likes

I miss all the fun. I should quit my job so that I never miss all the fun.

2 Likes

Wait I dont think Kit is banned from forums lol

2 Likes

Whoever posted their 10/10 forbidden cosplay is banned.

That’s the only possible explanation.

2 Likes

Overwatch?

1 Like

Is that the band thats coming to Blizzcon?

2 Likes

I just checked. You’re right.

Nov 4, 6:15 pm - Le Sserafim appearance

2 Likes
2 Likes

Man, missed the spicy stuff.

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

DUDE IM SO EXCITED THOSE EMONK WEAPONS !!! AND THE ZEBRA !!!like aaaaaaah hope ill have enough for everything i want so much good stuff !

because a certain group of ppl falsely report us .

yeeee i not banned hehehehee im still here <3 im a good girl i swear

IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT COLLAB imma get kiriko n dva for sure maybe sombra too !!!

My favorite kind of cosplay are the ones where girls have full heavy armour with huge weapons.

It takes a decent amount of ppl reporting you to get banned, an example being me. I was banned for a post where all I typed was “lol” when prepared mass reported everyone ina thread with his 80 accounts. This was also back in the day when posts didnt have a 10 char minimum limit.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

one of these days i wanna make my mandalorian armor and or spartan armor one of these days i will learn how .

yeah this group is persistent towards anyone they dont like .

1 Like

There was a time when you had to have 10 characters in a post so you couldn’t type in just lol it appears they have reverted that change my bad. Just goes to show how active I am in wow these days lol.

Yeah the av premade groups have always been this way so I am not surprised at all.

2 Likes