BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I spent a total of 10k on my green pvp gear, where are you getting 6k for bracers on moonguard

1 Like

Did you get it from AH or you got it crafted?

Ah, type obsidian, click armor type, sort by item level. Every piece was like 900g the other day

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a look, Iā€™ve seen expensive pieces for other armor types I just assume someone is just buying all and trying to control the market.

600g-900g is ok.

Its the item level. The lower level pieces are listed as more expensive. The 5star crafted pieces are common and actually fairly priced

2 Likes

Oh I see, theyā€™re the one with higher PVE ilvl.

Iā€™m lvl 33 now.

Youll be max before you know it. Enjoy :3

1 Like

^ Thatā€™s what Iā€™d do.

:wink:

But it was also like 50k+ gold for a full set the last time I checked on my realm.

30 Likes

Yea, Iā€™d spend the gold but gearing is so fastā€¦ Iā€™m just as strong as anyone inside a siege.

2 Likes

noooo stop being so naughty

1 Like

hoylcow and nsfw content may i join in :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :joy: :joy: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: before ppl think im serious its just a joke lol

22 Likes

Iā€™m lvl 62 now. Good times, soon I will join the great!

1 Like

ding ding ding ! A new warrior has entered the arena. (4h15mins)

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/bigstrong

3 Likes

god dam 20 ppl liked that welp you know what to do holy :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing: :smirk: :wink:

2 Likes

I can only talk from my experiences ( I am friends witha few boosters + done a few myself for free)

What I do is make a lvl 20 f2p, gear it to the teeth then the boostie invites me to group and I stomp out dungeons as a tank spec. Instant ques and the dungeons last like 5 minutes. Some ppl do 10ā€™s where they sync que the fist dungeon que then stay in group to reque, its faster then a 20 but a bit more tedious with sync queing.

I am not sure what they do for 60-70 since I only ever did to 60.

Speaking of which if anyone wants a boostā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I know who ā€œtheyā€ are.

2 Likes
3 Likes

congrats on post 8000th!

2 Likes

:scream:

1 Like
1 Like