BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Mech dungeon was fairly ez for the most part. Was around 20 groups in the finder when I looked, found a group straight away.

Was that horde side? I haven’t seen that many ally side yet and most are just advertising paid runs.

Yeah of course horde the greatest faction :heart_eyes:

Finally did Operation Mechagon today with a couple friends. 4 hours. :scream:

Next week will be a lot faster since we got over the learning curve. And a lot of it was spent on the buggy as crap robodog fight. Hopefully it’ll be fixed next time.

We had a ret, enh, fmage, rdru and me as prot pal. Mass entangle is just a single global that took care of them for the entire phase. When we didn’t mass entangle on the first two pulls we wiped due to blue lighting completely covering the areas outside the boss strafing attack. Maybe we had unlucky pathing but both wipes was because there was literally no where to stand the boss outside of the lightning.

I’m not a rank anything prot pal but I can hold my own up fairly well.

Which fight gave the group the most trouble?
For us it was KUJO. It’s a super easy fight but we wiped 8 times because people kept messing up in the silliest ways, such as coming out from behind the box after 1 blast of his Venting Waves ability :joy:

Boss 5 with the pistons. I understood the pistons to remove the armor but the rest of the fight is still a mystery and I have no idea how it works lol.

The flame jet thing was simple to avoid but the guy I removed the armor on was hitting me for 80k every 1 sec. I tried letting him get hit by a piston and get in caught in path of the other boss doing the ram thing and neither phased him. I ended up just kiting him while the group killed the other boss and then kill him.

Kujo wiped us several times because the healer would randomly die behind the crate as a tauren in incarnation. He was too tall and getting headshot behind the crate.

The hardest fight was the trash pack before the last boss.

Yeah that’s how we ended up doing it.
Our warrior tank kept using Intercept and leaps to kite the boss.
Once gear levels start to even out then an actual tank strat, besides kiting, will be much easier.

Imagining this made me lol :rofl:

I told him to tea bag us or click off incarn. He tea bagged us and didn’t get hit on the kill pull.

There were a lot of little bugs that were annoying throughout the whole dungeon. The trogg boss at the beginning wouldn’t let one of our team mates get rid of the debuff. The little bot buffs didn’t apply their buff half the time either for examples.

I back pedal and not ashamed of it.

Gotta be careful with that though, there are wild bears that will charge you.

KUJO is bugged atm, sometimes you don’t get a crate drop and can’t do the mechanics.

We had crates dropping inside the crates swelled up on fire.

Probably still doable if you’re careful with positioning and don’t let him physically touch the crates? We had some that were touching, but not like totally overlapped. Wasn’t a big deal. Actually was kind of helpful.

Yea, just that the flame thing he does explodes the crate and hurts your whole group. The healer popped incarn to heal us up to prep for the killing spree type ability he does after and would die because he was too tall behind the box as a tauren.

Just doesn’t seem right tbh.

If only they had some kind of “realm” to … test this stuff… publicly.

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t help that our group average item level was around 405. I am sure when we are all 430+ the bugs like that are going to be negligible. I see them doing a massive overhaul on abilities and tuning for this to be two mythic plus dungeons.

The hardest fight in the instance for us was the silly trash pack before king mechagon. trash pack…

The pet battles are only worth 2-3k rep. I did them all for both islands, definitely helped but my point still stands, people definitely no lifed it. I did dailies every day including pet battles and didn’t get it til week 2. Anything earlier had to be from grinding it.

It’s the same thing with M+ honestly. This week was probably the hardest affix combo, plus learning the new seasonal affix.

Pretty sure it’s fairly overtuned. Most post-launch dungeons are, and that one sure felt like it.

Worse than original Stonecore?