BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Big mac, fries, shake. pea protien LOL!

Breakfast of champions right there.

8.2 needs to come soon because jadei, squeek & dare miss my carries. :cowboy_hat_face:

I think the eight hour maintenance is due to me running m+ for the first time.

Blizzard is struggling to figure out what great reward I deserve.

Sorry guys.

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame you. Itā€™s prolly just a piece of trash waiting for me. I only did a +10 a friend asked me to do. Not sure I would have run any at all if he hadnā€™t.

I think the last 2 weeks Iā€™ve gotten slots I donā€™t need and repeats of them, pretty annoying. Iā€™ve been enjoying leveling alts and doing random stuff, missing a week of M+ isnā€™t gonna hurt anything.

At this point I think Iā€™m just gonna run with friends if theyā€™re doing them, otherwise I think Iā€™m done pugging for this season.

Never done an M+, never will.

Really? Not even to see what itā€™s like?

Nope. Itā€™s a dungeon, all I need to know.

Yeah tell me about it. I just get 410 pieces I have 425ā€™s in already. Never a cape, ring, or anything Iā€™d want to improve.

I might go back to getting 11ā€™s and 12ā€™s done for IO purposes. That at least has some future usefulness.

Thatā€™s the only reason I continued to do them as often as I was.

If you need a healer/tank/dps lemme know, I do it all ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā° )

1 Like

Well having just run my first m+ ever I now have an io score.

Please hold your applause, I know it must be awe inspiring to be around a DK ranked 132.178 in the world.

1 Like

Chest day! Anyone get anything good? Its like playing dirty santa at work with 20 dollar gifts. The probability is pretty low of getting what you need but itā€™s still fun to open it.

Now you done it! Confirmation that Blizz is right

Donā€™t you cherry pick my analogy.

I just did.

1 Like

Servers are down as they try and figure out what awesome piece to give me for my epic m+ (and combatant level pvp chest).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hello-goodbye-adios-farwell/196494

Can I just say, I love when blues post sometimes

Donā€™t forget that pve currency you can use at a vendor. Your iq went up 20 points for doing pve.

Thats funny lol. Anyone else notice how every single person that makes an I quit post has played since vanilla?

1 Like